Any suggestions?

leepash

my speakers wont play loud at all, when i put my mixer and the amp to full volume i can barely hear it. nothing has happened to anything, all i did was turn it off and then when i turned it back on the speakers just wearnt working..

ive connected 3 different decks to the mixer and the speakers didnt work.
i connected different speakers, they were wierd aswell, when i turned the volume up a bit (not even that loud) the quality went bad, and they're good speakers.
i also replaced the wire from my mixer to my amp so thats working,
could it be the mixer (a brand new numark M3 hasnt been dropped or anything like that) or will it definiatly be the spekers?

^ Yeah sounds like that might be the problem, if not you could have a switch on the back of the mixer where the phono cables go that switches from line in/cd to phono.

hmmmmmmm. I must say you have me stumped
Sounds like the mixer or the amp then. Try going out of the booth out (if you have one) and also try a different input to the amp.

Just had another thought. You havent got a speaker selection switch on the amp have you, like a primary and secondary selector?

Took me hours of messing and all i needed to do was switch that.

haha they just suddenly work now...i swear i just swapped the cable round so the side that was going into the amp now goes in the mixer and vice versa and it works. thanks for the help anyway

Back
Top Bottom