Any similar style tracks to this? (Asa & KOAN Sound - Starlite)

Firespitter

Ok so KOAN Sound is generally pretty innovative, and combined with Asa they have a very unique style. This track of the Sanctuary EP Caught my attention in particular titled "Starlite"

It's kind of like Liquid Drum & Bass combined with neurofunk basslines. That deep reese sounds awesome with the chill style ambience of the track. I haven't really found any other dnb like this, but there are a few other deep, chill, neuro style tracks such as introvert by KS, Frozen Sound by joe ford, beyond the shadows by the inspected crew, Jirachi by Asa, teknian and Kasket, and KOAN Sound's remix of the A team.

Does anybody else know of some other tracks/artists with this style?

blu mar ten does really melodic stuff with big reese basslines

also garffi3, that swim the waves track is really cool !

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so KOAN Sound is generally pretty innovative, and combined with Asa they have a very unique style. This track of the Sanctuary EP Caught my attention in particular titled "Starlite"

It's kind of like Liquid Drum & Bass combined with neurofunk basslines. That deep reese sounds awesome with the chill style ambience of the track. I haven't really found any other dnb like this, but there are a few other deep, chill, neuro style tracks such as introvert by KS, Frozen Sound by joe ford, beyond the shadows by the inspected crew, Jirachi by Asa, teknian and Kasket, and KOAN Sound's remix of the A team.

Does anybody else know of some other tracks/artists with this style?

embers breaks is that you?

Back
Top Bottom