Any one who plays out...

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
I know it sounds stuped but i never done a live set before and got one coming up in feb. Does everyone take there own headphones/ needles? i only mix vinyl so its just those 2 i need really! not sure if people take them or not though! :lol:

Headphones defininately yes. Needles depends on the club, they usually have them, but you might want your own for familiarity. Just don't leave em behind if you take your own.

deadaelus

Laughter in the Slaughter
VIP Junglist
definitely bring your own headphones, needles and slip matts. They can sit in your record bag if you don't use them.

I once showed up to a show and i was the only guy using vinyl that night and their were decks - but no needles or slip matts. I had needles, but the slip matt thing was an issue. Luckily i was able to call a friend who lived close by to bring a pair.

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
Aha, you didn't include slipmats.....

Me & riisu went to a party that he was djing at once & only one of the decks had a slip mat on! luckily there were cdj's really but it was so bizzarre.

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
Aha, you didn't include slipmats.....

Me & riisu went to a party that he was djing at once & only one of the decks had a slip mat on! luckily there were cdj's really but it was so bizzarre.
i stole my slipmats from a bar in brixton. these things happen