any one wanna join a mixing team ????

lennox

ive had this idea ever since i got into jungle way back in the day ,i have never met the right dj's or never met dj's that mix like me locally so ive never been able to do it .ive been djing for over 13 years now ,stlyez ranging from hip hop ,breakbeat ,ragga ,electro ,soul ,jazz ,rnb and drum and bass .im currently djing allover the uk and abroard but mainly in amsterdam holland .im looking for dj's to join me on my journeys and to start a new thang !!!! i live in brighton in sussex ,dj's should live near or be able to travel to brighton at least once a week for trainning and also be able to get to gigs .the right dj's for this team should be of a high standard and be able to work with other dj's live in a set .ive got the right contacts in the industry to get us to the top and ive got paid gigs waiting .if anyone is interested then give me a shout @ ........ djlennox001@yahoo.co.uk or leave a message on here .toke it easy lennox

if I lived a bit closer I'd be well up for it

i've considered hooking up a band with me on the dex but we can't find a drummer :/

wot sort of thing are you plannin? dnb turntablism? multi dex?

easy there klusta and anyone else who is considering this !!!!!
i'm djing alot at the moment over in amsterdam in the coffie shops and in clubs ,i was there last weekend and i took over dj escher with me ,and last month i took some of the new breed crew (fat man d , shortston and kasha) both weekends were fat !!!!! but for years now ive always wanted to play along side other dj's who share a thing in common with me ...(doing something else with the turntable apart from mixing ).
i would like for us to be mixing together at least once a week in studio to get in some practice for when its show time .i dont really want to take on a manager role here or sort everything out ,i'd like for us all to work together as a team and work around everyones style of djing ,but i do have alot of contacts in the industry to atleast get us the chance to show them what we can do .
so if anyone lives near brighton and is up for it then give me a shout !!!!!

hmmmmm, interestin man. I used to spin hip hop and juggle (or try) a while back before i got into D&B more. Im definetly thinking as im writing!!

im in brighton nearly every weekend now too?
Might be moving there in a while

u play out anywhere uin UK? cos i mite be starting a montly night up in Brighton

Peace

ok christmas is just around the corner and so is new years eve and i dont no about you guys but im really busy over this period ,so i was thinking about getting together say next week sometime even just to have a chat about what we each do and what we could produce out of all of our soundz together and then set out what and where we are gonna do this and get it already for for smashing it up in the new year .i really am buzzing for it and caint wait to get the ball rolling so we can start touring the show across the globe .but as most turntablists no we aint going anywhere till the shit is tight !!!!!! so we need to get practasing together soon as .anyone who is interested then let me no soon as and we can arrange hooking up .
klusta said:
safe, if I am ever down that way we'll have to hook up for a battle

no im not playing in brighton at the moment ,to be honest ive only been living here 4 months ,i pop down to the chatter box at the standard once in a while ,when me pals fatman and shorston are there .im going to meltdown this week ,as some friends from my old town are playing (frenzic and flex ),im mainly playing in europe at the moment .why r u up for joining a team ??????? if so maybe meet up at meltdown for a chat ???
djpace said:
You play out in Brighton then? I'd probably know you then. Whats your alias?

lennox said:
no im not playing in brighton at the moment ,to be honest ive only been living here 4 months ,i pop down to the chatter box at the standard once in a while ,when me pals fatman and shorston are there .im going to meltdown this week ,as some friends from my old town are playing (frenzic and flex ),im mainly playing in europe at the moment .why r u up for joining a team ??????? if so maybe meet up at meltdown for a chat ???
Im having to miss this coming meltdown im afraid, christmas ate my funds and I have to do a nine hour shift the next day so :( but would indeed like to join a mixing team, havn't met any truly decent DJs down here. Most of our residents down here are a bit lame innit (ahem Quantum)

easy there djpace ,if you caint make it down meltdown then cool no worriez ,maybe meet up after the new year ,im going back to essex for the new year ,and will be very busy djing in amsterdam over christmas ,leave me ur number sir on a private message or something and ill give you a call when i get back in the new year if your interested in the mixing team thang !!!!!
djpace said:
Im having to miss this coming meltdown im afraid, christmas ate my funds and I have to do a nine hour shift the next day so :( but would indeed like to join a mixing team, havn't met any truly decent DJs down here. Most of our residents down here are a bit lame innit (ahem Quantum)

Easy there lennox....amsterdamaged calling...just flexing the net muscle....how's it going...lemme know how this mixing team thing works out....we might have some spots for them to play in dam city.... :rockposse ....let us know how you drop the vibe...to keep them alive.....give us a shout son
lennox said:
easy there djpace ,if you caint make it down meltdown then cool no worriez ,maybe meet up after the new year ,im going back to essex for the new year ,and will be very busy djing in amsterdam over christmas ,leave me ur number sir on a private message or something and ill give you a call when i get back in the new year if your interested in the mixing team thang !!!!!

easy there quest !!!!!!!

yo yo yo quest !!!!!!
hope you had a good christmas n new year sir ,sorry i never made it over to the dam to have it large with ya ,but i was in leeds most of crimbo filming for the amsterdam t.v program ,quest i need to speak to you soon as m8 ,as me and the 100 proof production team will be in dam filming again in l8 jan or feb time !!! well speak to ya soon fella and say hello to all amsterdamaged crew !!!!!!!!
toke it easy lennox !!!!!!!!
p.s so whens the next amsterdamaged night !!!!!!!!!!!

yeah man sounds good - I live in Portsmouth

It's bare round here - It needa a kick up the ass!

It's only the Breakneck and Vurt boys keepin it real round my way - big em up!

i mix everything and like genre hopping.Number one choice is def the more soulful side of DnB tho!

Back
Top Bottom