any one use justeat.com

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
explain more please, the other night , i had no credit and wanted a curry, couldnt be arsed to go out. so i had to settle for pizza becuase i can order them online.. does this site order for you , please say it does ..

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
thankyou thankyou thankyou, serious , the times where ive not had credit and wanted a curry ordering, this is a life line .. just serched and found a nice curry house near me. did a test run .. easy as fuck too order. cheers mate. bookmark jobby that one.

haha init you just type in your post code and it gives you all the take aways in the area then you can ether pay by cash on arrival or online pretty good you can rack up points for prizes.

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
yeah just eat is sickness, i use it all the time, whats point in ringin them up, only 4 them to have trouble understanding you, fucking up your order. do it online, no mistakes

That is probably the best idea ever, although there are no participating places near my area, we normally type the order into fruity loops voice generator and use that :)