LD
D1
Subscape Vs Emalkay
Crazy D
Rod Azlan

Room Three:
Mista Jam (1Xtra)

Fuckin el room 1 is a raw lineup

Shame I booked my Renegade Hardware ticket for the Saturday about a month ago :confused:

Enjoy it you fuckers

defently havn't seen andy c in a while be good to hear what beats he'll play plus breakage will be interesting:D

Possibly. I hope so cus it looks bad.
All about Dillinja. He smashed it last time I saw him there.

If your goin playaz without a ticket, and aint up for hours, you need to get there about an hour before it opens, seriously, ive got there with friends without tickets at 11 before, and theyve had to que for about 3 and a half hours, dont risk it

If you cant get a ticket, sign up to fabric first for the night then cancel it when you feel like it, its easy peasy just go onto the website :)

If you're going stay safe, could be a lot of twats at this night. Even Hospitality had trouble cos they had a dubstep room 2. So with dubstep in room 2 and the famous Playaz crowd in room 1 it may not be all that friendly wherever you go. Seriously, the only time I've ever been attacked at a rave was at a Playaz night. (It really doesn't get much worse than an unexpected kidney punch from behind from a pissed up 16 stone thug standing with his crew, whilst the latest Original Sin nonsense blares out all around you)

If you're going stay safe, could be a lot of twats at this night. Even Hospitality had trouble cos they had a dubstep room 2. So with dubstep in room 2 and the famous Playaz crowd in room 1 it may not be all that friendly wherever you go. Seriously, the only time I've ever been attacked at a rave was at a Playaz night. (It really doesn't get much worse than an unexpected kidney punch from behind from a pissed up 16 stone thug standing with his crew, whilst the latest Original Sin nonsense blares out all around you)

WILL BE. That's one thing guaranteed when you go to a playaz night, it'll be full of CUNTS! Theres also some proper fuckin weirdos at this place, so yeh b e wary lol.

Also I don't think so mate, the dubstep crowd is minor just people who go for the music, its in the drum and bass room where you gotta be careful.

Last edited:
its never that bad been going for years always had a good time there, altough right in the middle of room 1 can be a bit sketchy some times

you got tickets ratta tat tat? Billinja wants to go up, but im well wary about going without a ticket. i got all the way to hammersmith on friday 13th to see russell brand an the cock cancelled, im not up for a 20 pound train ticket an fook all else again! :confused:

Back
Top Bottom