any one heard 'The Graeatest show'? featuring skeme, skibba, det etc

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by lokki, Dec 23, 2004.

1. lokki

lokki JUNGLIST FROM DEYA

i used to hate the original of this tune featuring skibba chatting his poo lyrics over the tune.

If you dnt know waht i am chatting bout go seek the tune out man...its called 'The greatest show'. it is on Skitz's latest mix tape.

basically its skibba dibba dappa doo doing his poo style over a well produced hip hop beat. however...

i just seen the new version on channel u (uk hip hop/urban channel on sky...come on keep up people!)

it now features a full swanky video with Skeme rapping about mickey finn, Skibba doing his stuff, shabba also doing his stuff, and best of all DET doing his stuff!

proper good tune excpet for the chorus which has skibbs going; 'the greatest shooooooooooow' over and over!

it was wicked to see the boys doing there stuff in the context of a bona fide hip hop bling video....could this be th enw so solid cre.....(yeah shut up!)

its worth seeing just to see det looking hard as a boxer with girls all over him....hahahaaha!

go seek! :jay:

2. peet

peet Member

what the fuck are you talking about man

3. 12 inch grinch

12 inch grinch Active Member

you hate skibba /shabba way too much mate .even if you hate skibba shabba so much dont meen there poo .there hevy as and that tune aint even shit its a well maDE TUNE

4. ihurtchildren

ihurtchildren Member

Bling and jungle just don't feel right together.

Jungle and top hat is in a different league.