Any one care to give me a hand

#6 sounds like Rollers Instinct - Mid Town Method
Ive only got pt2 so cant confirm it, but I recon its pt1 in the clip

Cheers for the replie, i think you're half right It definently uses mid town method samples but by chance i was browsing a online shop and again by chance i ran across a tune by Ed rush called west side sax and what do you know it also uses samples in fact the majority of the tune i uploaded is west side sax, so i'm thinking it's just a mix which has cheesed me off but like you said there's a part 1 of mid town method i'll keep looking till find out, information is pretty hard to come by one mid town method level 1.

4# is ez rollers ready for love clipz remix

two down 5 to go

after alot of searching and fafing around yeah looks like you're 99% right, there's only small traces of westside sax in the tune, big up for that

Big thanks for that nickdawg, luckley i searched my local record shop and they still got a couple, big up for that and to anybody else taking the time out to help me cheers

7# Photek (studio pressure) - book of changes

Dled and old skool mix and luckey the guy put up a tracklist and even more luckey this tune was on it haha
Ra with the help i've gotten and some luck i'm allmost done just 1 and 6 left aint bothered about 3 i think send file gives me an error on that one anyway

clapping.gif

:teeth:

#6 sounds like Rollers Instinct - Mid Town Method
Ive only got pt2 so cant confirm it, but I recon its pt1 in the clip

It certainly is, that record fucking OWNS! I play it in an upcomming youtube mix on my channel (jungletekno).

Back
Top Bottom