any one after some classic dnb tunes ??? 1998 - present day

vapour 36 hertz

www.36hertz.com
i got a whole load of tunes for sale that i got with a dj set up that i brought for a mate

loads and loads of classics in there

peep over here for the full list :

http://forum.breakbeat.co.uk/tm.aspx?m=1972002610&mpage=1&key=�

(cant post it here as there is a 10,000 word limit on this forum and the list totals over 42,000 words lol)

my contact info is in that link so give me a shout if you want anything or have any questions

big up

Last edited:

thedjnifty

VIP Junglist
Just wanted to say big upz for the 36 Hertz sample pack Vapour it's one of the best things I've downloaded in a long time

The best things about it are that every sample is as good as the next (i.e. nothing to go through and delete) and also I love how you haven't filled it with a million different high hats lol

It's great that there's only a few samples in each section but it means I will actually end up using the majority of it rather than being put off because I have to wade through hundreds of different sounds to find the right one

Really appreciate it :)

Maybe you should let other people know about it on here? Start a thread in the production section or something? I'm sure a lot of people will be interested!

Keep up the good work!

Lunos

VIP Junglist
Just wanted to say big upz for the 36 Hertz sample pack Vapour it's one of the best things I've downloaded in a long time

The best things about it are that every sample is as good as the next (i.e. nothing to go through and delete) and also I love how you haven't filled it with a million different high hats lol

It's great that there's only a few samples in each section but it means I will actually end up using the majority of it rather than being put off because I have to wade through hundreds of different sounds to find the right one

Really appreciate it :)

Maybe you should let other people know about it on here? Start a thread in the production section or something? I'm sure a lot of people will be interested!

Keep up the good work!

wheres this bro

vapour 36 hertz

www.36hertz.com
@ nifty - big up mate , im in the process of sorting out a 36 hertz sample cd series (fingers crossed) cos we had so much good feedback in it

@ thin and crispy - respect mate just fire me an email

and tues bump :)

---------- Post added at 09:35 ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 ----------

@ nifty - big up mate , im in the process of sorting out a 36 hertz sample cd series (fingers crossed) cos we had so much good feedback in it

@ thin and crispy - respect mate just fire me an email

and tues bump :)