Any of you guys ever played/used with a Ouiji board?

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by elmaruk, Aug 17, 2012.

1. elmaruk

elmaruk slannndaaaaaaar

2. Controller

Controller (╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻

If you fuck with the netherworld, you deserve to be fucked with.

When I'm in bed, my dog makes a habit of licking my feet when they dangle over the edge of the bed. He can't quite jump onto it so he makes do with a frenchie with my toes. Anyway, one night I got startled by a sloppy lick that tickled enough to wake me up, look at the alarm blurry eyed and just roll over back to sleep. Not 10 minutes later and my foots back out the cover being slowly licked. I get up and go to the bathroom for a slash. As I turn the light on I see my dog hung up in the shower by it's tail dripping blood from the space it's head used to be.

A voice from behind bellows through the dark "YOUR FEET TASTE LIKE CHEESE YOU FOUL OAF"

and this guy appears in the doorway:

[​IMG]

Maybe Gary the friendly clown will wake you up this evening?

3. fractal

fractal Well-Known Member

I sure do hope so. Jokes on gary the clown tho cause i got sharp toenails

4. Controller

Controller (╯'□')╯︵ ┻━┻

Maybe his Mr Pop will do the honours? He doesn't afraid of any toenails..

[​IMG]

5. fractal

fractal Well-Known Member

6. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i know him thats wonkey steve. howd he get here. anyway yes i did once yes, but i think have to say some shit to make it work cos when i asked 'will i rock the graduation night with my rage against the machine cover band' the thing went to yes! but i didnt graudate i went to rock festival with a lot of cannabis instead that very night.

7. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Yep you move the analog mouse around a swear you did not do it to freak your friends out.

8. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

cool story bro (y)

9. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

Yeh I have several times. And i shit youi not... it fukin works. Now..... i dont know whether its actual spirits your talking to or whther its the combined efforts of everyone involved that make it say what it says..... but as for pushing it..... I can deffinitly say the below stories.... that not one person pushed it or altered what it was saying. I CAN 100% assure you of that.

So firstr time we done it was at Sammy_Dodgers parents place.... and this one was by far the most interesting. So... we were doing it for a while... maybe about 6 of us in the room... and probably about 5 of us on the glass at any one time.... After a short while and after a few frustrating bullshit "evil" ones... When we say evil... they just basically do this thing where it counts through all the letters.... which one of us had mentioned was a sign that they were trying to get into 'our world' as such... how true that is I dont know... whether i believe that is another question.... but yeh... as soon as any of them done that we just ended it.
    Anyway.. soo.... we got this guy called Gilbert Sullivan... who had died near where we were (East Dulwich) in the 1600's which... for a start blew our fukin minds. So as you do we asked how he had died and he told us how his wife had been cheating on him (he used a pretty old word at this point which meant cheating/adultary).... Gilbert had found out and her lover boy poisened him. So.... he seemed pretty safe so we asked him a few more deeper questions... one of which was.. what do you see when you die?... his reply was "everything"... "you see everything"..... we couldnt quite comprehend what that meant... so asked him what he meant and he explained that he could be anywhere in the world at any time.... So... quiz time.... we asked around to see if any of us had any questions that no one else would know.... and so that person should ask the question and take their hand off..... So i asked... "what did i have for lunch today?" he then wrote "PN" which if any of you have done before they usually abreviate some things... dont know why.... so we asked him to spell what he meant... he said.... "Pot Noodle"..... which as you could imagine was a bit nuts... as i had a pot noodle that lunch time... so without me saying anything Sammy asked 2what falavour".... to which he got thew answer "Crazy"..... which..... when i eat pot noodles.... i dont just go witht he standard I usually add a whole load of different shit... usually what ever i think looks nice and is in the cupboard....... FUKIN CRAZY.... anyway... we asked more questions and he told us that life doesnt start until you die.... what we are doing now is just a test and dictates how powerful a spirit you will be when you die. MIND BLOWING!!

So... second story... more scary.

So we were at another mates house... he had a free house so a few of us decided to do a Ouija board. We got hold of what we considered to be a powerful evil spirit... Most peoiple wanteds to get rid of it... but as we hadnt really spoken to a evil one a few of us wanted to keep at it. So... after a few min of talking it started telling us stuff without us asking (apparently classic evil spirit thing to do)..... it spoke it a riddles.... or it kinda like... short poem style..... it said something along the lines of.... "2 upstairs, 2 down, 6 playing with death, 3 about join" ill never fukin forget it.... and no shit.... maybe about 5min later the doorbell rings.... 3 of our mates turn up.... who none of us had spoken too or knew where coming.... at this point our mate james (whos house it was) clocked on to what the spirit was saying... he looked through the house.... there were 2 people upstairs playing Playstation in his room and another 2 downstairs in the living room doing the same thing. The 5 it mentioned were us... around the board. At this point we stopped.. too fucked up.

third story... FUCKED UP!

So... me, sammy, MC Mekar and two chics.. one of them mekars mrs and the other a mate of hers. We went to stay at Sams parents house in Wales... its a really old place...
    [​IMG]

Its the white one in the middle.

Anyway... so we got talking about Ouija boards... and telling the girls about our stories etc. I had explained that since doing my last Ouija board I had an evil spirit which had been following me and also Sam. This is true... There are a few times in between this one and the last story i had just told you in which the same spirit came through saying the same style riddles and moving the glass in the exact same way. If any of you had done it before you would know all spirits move the glass differently. Which is fukin weird... as you dont really expect that to be the case... but it is. Anyway.... so..... they all agreed to do it... and i warned them... that the last few times... this spirit had pretended to be someone else... and in fact it was the one... and eventuallytells us who he is... but only if you ask him directly if it is him. So..... We start doing it.. get a few people up... nothing that interesting happens. A few hours had passed and we had a break and came back for one last go.... we had all forgotten about mine and sams warnings..... and this spirit tunrs up..... it felt familliar... how it would feel familliwar i odnt know... but it did..... and it claimed to be the guardian of mekars gf's mate.... forget her name... its not important... shes a shhlag... anyway.... he claims to be her guardian angel..... which we thought was a bit weird... we asked it questions and it gave short answeres and after a short while... it began saying things without us asking..... it said..... "can you feel me?"..... at this point tears literally rolled down mekars face.... he wasnt crying... it was as if he was... the same amoutn of tears.... but he wasnt crying.... fukin weird... we didnt really put 2 and 2 together at this point.... and all of a sudden.... this rushing feeling literally went from the spine of your back and through to your fingers..... i had felt it but kept quiet... but Sam... said... "did you just feel that?"...... and we had all just felt it..... the glass began to go around in a small circle anti clockwise... which is what the evil spirit used to do. Didnt quite click at this point.... buyt yeh... we were all pretty over whelemed by this point... and it started saying more shit.... as follows (not exact words but essentially exactly the same)....

"I was there when you were young"
    "I saw everything he done"
    "No one knew except us and your mum"
    "He is looking for you"
    "He will find you and it will happen again"

At this point she breaks down and is literally in the biggest state... We are all too scared to take our fingers off... again... we heard if we do that the spsirit is released..... it then starts going around in circles..... and i click at this point that its actually that same evil one..... and i ask it... "i know who you are... are you the one who is following me and sam" at this point it moves over yes and starts circling it. And then we all get that same rushing feeling again.... except this time tears fall from sams eyes.... FUKIN WEIRD... anyway... so we asked him to go... and quickly said good bye....

Neither of us have heard from that girl since. She told us the story of how her dad and what he used to do.... (use your imagination)... fukled up!! proper fucked up!!! none of us knew this... literally none of us...

since then i have been to see one of those spiritual bods with my mrs.... and even that person said.... you have an dark soul following you.... and done some hibbi jeeby shit to get rid of it....

To this day i refuse to do anymore Ouija boards.

DJError likes this.
  10. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

^lol, didnt read.

logikz and Teddy like this.
  11. mikey-bizzle-08

mikey-bizzle-08 WASTEMAN!

I have done one before when I used to believe in this shit but it did not work but that might be because there is no such thing as ghost ghouls or any other kind of spirits! Its utter shite it really is..

bn14 likes this.
  12. bn14

bn14 Well-Known Member

Me neither, im sure there was a thread about that weekend years ago? jumping across canals? maybe wrong

Ouiji board? its kinda like god, until i see proof im out.

13. DJError

DJError AKA Error

not to discredit your story mate i'm just a bit sceptical about spiritual stuff but dont you think its a bit weird that he ate the same thing as you did that day and also the crazy bit when a lot of people explain ouija boards with subconscious movement and why would a dead person from the 1600's be eating let alone pot noodle. but i do agree that the bit with the girl at the end is weird but when you really get into something like this and believe in it the subconscious part of your mind can be very powerful and you cant control it so maybe she did it to herself. interesting stories though, i enjoy reading about ouija board experiences lol

but I wonder if you conducted the same ouija board scenario but did it blindfolded if it would have the same outcome?

14. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

and that's the end of the thread, thanks for coming everyone. enjoy the rest of your day.

15. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

This basically, maybe a ouija board was responsible for Rocks prophetical war predictions :teeth:

16. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

:lol: also didn't read

but..

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2015
  17. RocksteadyUK

RocksteadyUK SkimoBeats

He wasnt eating a pot noodle hahahahahahaha... it was me... i asked it what i had eaten... and it told us what i had eaten... as i was the only one who knew.

Yeh... i agree witht he blindofld. shit.... i wonder...

Dont get me wrong... i am very skeptical about Ouija boards.... im only telling the stories of my experiences with it.... take it how you want. But everything ive said happened..... at the time It had me shitting bricks and thinking that theres far more to this world than you think...... which i kinda still believe.... but then theres the whole sub concious moving of the glass stuff... where all your minds kinda link together to produce these stories experiences... i mean.... the one with that girl... could have just come out because thats what was being pushed to the fron of her mind.... maybe she was thinking that she didnt want it to come out but in fact.... it sub conciously made her influence the board.

who knows....

an yeah... B14.... it was the same trip.... how the fuck do you even rmeember that shit man!?? yeh... sammy jumped the canal earlier that day...

18. bn14

bn14 Well-Known Member

ive been round these ends for years, only just started posting again. i remember this like it was yday

" i rate you highy" me 2 big boy jump over the cana!

19. Kenneth4Eva

Kenneth4Eva Let's Breed

nice fake

20. mistasfx

mistasfx MISTA SFX

tried them, nothings ever happened.

Rock, how do u get a working one as its something id like to see as im a none believer at the moment.

Also, what did the spiritualist say the bad spirit was following u for?