Any news on forthcoming pendulum releases?

GreenBoy

VIP Junglist
Since the blood sugar topic got shut down (grooverider? :lol:) then i had to start a new one... Does anyone have any news on their forthcoming releases?

axel grinder / blood sugar / distress signal / vault vip / another planet vip /

any of these going to see the light of day?

another planet vip has been about just as long as the original and as far as I know that's not getting released.

Not sure about other tunes, I'm still not even sure what label they are assigned to now?

last time i checked after beefin wiv fresh they changed hands and started up planet pendulum to launch there spankin new tunes romour has it copyright laws were infringerd and its now delaying them shitloads!

dont think were gona be seeing much of any tunes that came out on dub wen pendulum were signed wiv BBK (Blood sugar, Axel grinder, Distress signal)

well thats all a romour but who knows?! it sounds more to the truth than waiting for the tunes that tbh have been rinsed, but its still not gona stop a shit load of dnb heads wanting it on vinyl therefore = £€$€£€$€£€$€£€$€£

end of rant

Safe

Dj Slick

from last friday's joint bbk pendulum doa statement -
Pendulum will finally be releasing the long-awaited ‘Blood Sugar’ b/w ‘Axle Grinder’ on BreakBeat Kaos in January 2007 along with a special edition ‘Hold Your Colour’ CD which will include the above mentioned bonus tracks as well as new/additional artwork.
(y)

any of these going to see the light of day?

I hope not! No other DnB group has made me as angry as this one has. Total Science comes close because they went from Awesome to Puke.

No offence to you Greenboy, I realize you like them and thats fine for you. I'm just adding my two cents is all.

I hope not! No other DnB group has made me as angry as this one has. Total Science comes close because they went from Awesome to Puke.

No offence to you Greenboy, I realize you like them and thats fine for you. I'm just adding my two cents is all.

none taken, just sometimes i like their tunes and sometimes i hate their crap to their last arrangement.

their intros are share lust though... axel grinder :slayer:

and probably you are going to get a whole lot madder, because they have been signed to xl recordings as far as i know...

.... and probably you are going to get a whole lot madder, because they have been signed to xl recordings as far as i know...

wow big distribution ... interesting. cant say it bothers me!
they're back home right now, but we are being ripped cause I think only Perth gets the live show on this tour, all other cities its DJ sets from Horndog. edit - sick DJ, worth seeing, but just a pity considering the success of the live show so far

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom