I think it's this one. Couple of newer Hazard bits from 36:15. Love the second of those 2! Then the one above comes in at 38:22. Had this set on rotation with a bunch of others for the last month or so, just a shame they cut off the set before his last tune!

Thanks man.

The one that comes in near the begninning too, at 02:12. I feel like if Covid didn't happen this year, we'd have a few more live Hazard sets peppered with dubs

Another weird one. Always found it strange that a tune like this and Never Be The Same end up being the title track of the EP when I never heard him playing them 🤔

You Ain't All That is typical old school Hazard vibe quirky hook, but I'm not feeling as much as Blue Cortina and Silence, which are the picks for me, and were hoping they'd be on this EP

Another weird one. Always found it strange that a tune like this and Never Be The Same end up being the title track of the EP when I never heard him playing them 🤔

You Ain't All That is typical old school Hazard vibe quirky hook, but I'm not feeling as much as Blue Cortina and Silence, which are the picks for me, and were hoping they'd be on this EP
Looks like it: https://playaz.co.uk/product/dj-hazard-when-the-dreams-are-over-ep/

Really like the EP. Sounds banging fresh :hotpants:

really liking the ep, but it def seems like hazard has given up making any more proper tearout screwfacey tunes like machete/big cat/play the game etc.... fair enough, we all grow old.

You won’t have heard him playing it, because he made it last year when he had no bookings. There’s lots coming out that no one has heard apart from about 5 people.

really liking the ep, but it def seems like hazard has given up making any more proper tearout screwfacey tunes like machete/big cat/play the game etc.... fair enough, we all grow old.
He’s got all sorts of stuff coming. His production has got so much better over the past year. He could easily throw out dance floor smashers, but thats boring.

yeah I wasn't suggesting he couldn't even if he wanted to, more like he's not bothered about that style any more... maybe in a couple of years he'll be making chillout lounge music

Back
Top Bottom