Any MCs on here?

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
Inspired by Marcelkennard, I was wondering if any mcs want to flow over one of my recorded sets (and/or future recorded mixes)? Safe, if so PM or leave a profile comment.

Like I'll send you one of my recorded mixes (will be a 320kb/s mp3) and you can record yourself MCing over it.

Cheers, just an idea!

It's alright to show the late greats love
But some of y'all are riding dicks and don't know it like the date-rape drug

you'll be lucky to get any replys man.... most MCs just dont understand how to use a computer let alone how to get onto dnbforum.. hahaha...

Boo.

Sam I've tolerated you long enough, you realise how much 'a mug you look whinging for no reason other than the fact you don't like me because I'm better looking/smarter than you are (Oh and let's not forget the fact you live in a shithole and you're mad 'bout it.) You're an impatient little asian pussy who should go and dry his eyes on his mothers saree. You've done nothing but cry since I joined. Try getting a life, you'll never be as slick as this. Believe me, you're a pussy/tramp.

@ OP: I'm def' interested. I'll be showcasing ma' skills soon so book up. ;]

Last edited:
Boo.

Sam I've tolerated you long enough, you realise how much 'a mug you look whinging for no reason other than the fact you don't like me because I'm better looking/smarter than you are (Oh and let's not forget the fact you live in a shithole and you're mad 'bout it.) You're an impatient little asian pussy who should go and dry his eyes on his mothers saree. You've done nothing but cry since I joined. Try getting a life, you'll never be as slick as this. Believe me, you're a pussy/tramp.

@ OP: I'll be showcasing my skills soon and yeah, I'm def' interested. ;]

Your digging a grave here mate.

Boo.

@ OP: I'm def' interested. I'll be showcasing ma' skills soon so book up. ;]

if that sig is a pic of u

u look like a cock!

Digging a grave would imply I'm doing something needless. Verbally spanking a dumb crybaby tosspot is not.

Chloe you talkin' to me? What photo?

Decoy Octopus; said:
2i8evzn.jpg

Bruv, your uglier than a box of monkey's nipples.
Your mate on the Right however...............

Back
Top Bottom