Any MCs on here?

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
Inspired by Marcelkennard, I was wondering if any mcs want to flow over one of my recorded sets (and/or future recorded mixes)? Safe, if so PM or leave a profile comment.

Like I'll send you one of my recorded mixes (will be a 320kb/s mp3) and you can record yourself MCing over it.

Cheers, just an idea!

Boo.

Sam I've tolerated you long enough, you realise how much 'a mug you look whinging for no reason other than the fact you don't like me because I'm better looking/smarter than you are (Oh and let's not forget the fact you live in a shithole and you're mad 'bout it.) You're an impatient little asian pussy who should go and dry his eyes on his mothers saree. You've done nothing but cry since I joined. Try getting a life, you'll never be as slick as this. Believe me, you're a pussy/tramp.

@ OP: I'm def' interested. I'll be showcasing ma' skills soon so book up. ;]

Last edited:

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Boo.

Sam I've tolerated you long enough, you realise how much 'a mug you look whinging for no reason other than the fact you don't like me because I'm better looking/smarter than you are (Oh and let's not forget the fact you live in a shithole and you're mad 'bout it.) You're an impatient little asian pussy who should go and dry his eyes on his mothers saree. You've done nothing but cry since I joined. Try getting a life, you'll never be as slick as this. Believe me, you're a pussy/tramp.

@ OP: I'll be showcasing my skills soon and yeah, I'm def' interested. ;]
Your digging a grave here mate.

Brownie D

Boo.

@ OP: I'm def' interested. I'll be showcasing ma' skills soon so book up. ;]
if that sig is a pic of u

u look like a cock!