Any Klute uploads anywhere???

oh come on, uploads,downloads its all the same biz to me mate, i dont have a fuckin clue bout this stuff, just think you dont have to be so rude. im not a scumbag, really im not

Sorry about the abuse

It's been a case of crossed wires. I just really despise people who download for free. Good to see that you're not one of them

Sorry about the abuse

It's been a case of crossed wires. I just really despise people who download for free. Good to see that you're not one of them

hey no worries dude!, thats fair enough though, no likes a sponge huh? haha, i dont want to piss anyone off on this site, i done it once coz i got on my high horse bout some shit but realised we are all hear for one thing and thats dnb!, i just want to learn off the people who really know what their on about (like yourself it seems) hopefully no hard feelings mate
peace!

cheers fella, thats a good price, you know any other artist along the same lines as klute, im lovin the chilled shit at the mo, im planning on cruzin down the french alps on my snowboard whilst listening to this
Klute is one of a kind. I'd buy all of his CD's and just listen to them on repeat

cheers dude, i have now, il make sure i dont get me uploads and downloads mixed up again haha

its all good mate...

have a look at Klute label "Commercial Suicide" theres alot of artisits on the label that do similar sounding stuff...

Older John B stuff is worth having a look at. Most stuff before his album "In:Transit" is pretty similar to that style..... Ive got tons of tunes like it... ill do a little mix and show you some of the artists...

its all good mate...

have a look at Klute label "Commercial Suicide" theres alot of artisits on the label that do similar sounding stuff...

Older John B stuff is worth having a look at. Most stuff before his album "In:Transit" is pretty similar to that style..... Ive got tons of tunes like it... ill do a little mix and show you some of the artists...

yes mate! that sounds wicked!, il definatly look it up, just discovered calibre and logistics too,
could you do me a massive favor and put "hell hath no fury" in the mix thats my favorite at the moment
Peace!!

heres one of my mixes if your interested

http://www.4shared.com/file/101273348/e0459e7d/Nafe1_Rave_mix.html

1. Clipz and Die - Number 1>>>G Dub - Dr Strangelove
2. Twisted Individual - Bandwagon Blues
3. Clipz and Die - Monorail
4. Dj Fresh - Tombraider
5. Chase and Status - Hurt You
6. Taxman - Too Bad
7. Shimon - The Smoker
8. Xample - Infamous
9. Clipz - Download
10. TC - Wheres My Money
11. Xample - Lowdown
12. Terrordome - 2002 VIP remix
13. Micky Finn and Aprodite - Bad Ass [G Dub remix]
14. Dj Zinc - SKA Remix
15. Ray Keith - Chopper
16. Chase and Status - Smash TV
17. Prodigy - Invaders must Die [Chase and Status remix]

yes mate! that sounds wicked!, il definatly look it up, just discovered calibre and logistics too,
could you do me a massive favor and put "hell hath no fury" in the mix thats my favorite at the moment
Peace!!

heres one of my mixes if your interested

http://www.4shared.com/file/101273348/e0459e7d/Nafe1_Rave_mix.html

1. Clipz and Die - Number 1>>>G Dub - Dr Strangelove
2. Twisted Individual - Bandwagon Blues
3. Clipz and Die - Monorail
4. Dj Fresh - Tombraider
5. Chase and Status - Hurt You
6. Taxman - Too Bad
7. Shimon - The Smoker
8. Xample - Infamous
9. Clipz - Download