Any Klute uploads anywhere???

nafe1

sea turtles mate
VIP Junglist
I cant find "the emperors new clothes" anywhere , does anyone know where i cant download it, ive just started listening to the chilled out dnb, klute is amazing, any other artist you might want to suggest would be good aswell

I cant find "the emperors new clothes" anywhere , does anyone know where i cant download it, ive just started listening to the chilled out dnb, klute is amazing, any other artist you might want to suggest would be good aswell

Why dont you go buy it... fukin pirate scum!:ban:

This shit never ceases to amaze me.

(and I don't mean in a good way).

Errrrrr coz i cant find it anywhere...if you could tell me id be grateful, no need to get all shirty, i wern't lookin for a free download ,i just want it, chill out cool breeze

I would hate to be a music producer nowadays. Fucking pirate scum downloading something they have spent years working on

Show your appreciation by going out and buying the Klute CD. I hope your hard drive explodes and you lose all of your illegally downloaded music

I would hate to be a music producer nowadays. Fucking pirate scum downloading something they have spent years working on

Show your appreciation by going out and buying the Klute CD. I hope your hard drive explodes and you lose all of your illegally downloaded music

I hope someone stabs him in the face with a rusted syringe

the only reason i asked is coz i cant fuckin find it to buy it, god!, if you could give me a link to a website, shop or anything like that where i can but then tell me, it would save your abuse

the only reason i asked is coz i cant fuckin find it to buy it, god!, if you could give me a link to a website, shop or anything like that where i can but then tell me, it would save your abuse

Explain your use of the word "upload".... "any Klute UPLOADS anywhere???" is what you said... which implies to me you was fishing for free shit.... fukin scumbag

Explain your use of the word "upload".... "any Klute UPLOADS anywhere???" is what you said... which implies to me you was fishing for free shit.... fukin scumbag

oh come on, uploads,downloads its all the same biz to me mate, i dont have a fuckin clue bout this stuff, just think you dont have to be so rude. im not a scumbag, really im not

ok cool...

mate....i really wern't trying to get free shit i just didn't know where to get it from. i hope you understand that, i love dnb as much as any other nuttah, i just dnt know fuck all really, and im trying to make a few mates on here too. sorry if i pissed you off, im litterally in the process of buyin it now

Tough as hell to find a Klute live set these days. He had a hissy fit on website (doa?) about people recording his sets, and spoiling his tours. I think he even threatened to sue someone for recording his set...Since then there has been no Klute sets.

Back
Top Bottom