Any ideas how to create this amazing Modified Motion Bass?

SuBKA

Hey.
To make it short, has anyone an idea how to kind of recreate the sound of the bass in the drop?
thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, if I remember this example not so many, there's some synth work and a bit of chopping audio. You need to be a master of both. Learn both.

Yeah basically instead of trying to reproduce the sound using one synth, you group a few synths together with different oscillators to create the depth of the sound. Then it all boils down to automation and modulation of the overall sound to suit your needs

Okay, I guess I will still have a long way to get there, I'll stick with more simple things for now and try to evolve slowly.
Thanks guys. :)

It's all about evolving slowly. Don't try and run before you can walk. If you are a total beginner then start with the basics. Learn how to structure a track, EQ different sounds and slowly build your way up. Before you know it you'll be learning Synthesis, and modulation and resampling techniques!

It's all about evolving slowly. Don't try and run before you can walk. If you are a total beginner then start with the basics. Learn how to structure a track, EQ different sounds and slowly build your way up. Before you know it you'll be learning Synthesis, and modulation and resampling techniques!

agreed - before you start making henny wtf omg wo4h tunes... start with basic structures and synths beats... u gotta start somewhere and if jump into the deep end and realize shit i cant swim your gonna be in for alot of self loathing and disappointments... from experience man

Can't agree more with what was said here. When i started to discover how many tutorials and information you have on the web about electronic music production, i went berserk and rush into crazy tutorials without any kind of basic knowledges. Won t say i didn t learn anything but it wasn t that "constructive" and rarely entertaining. Anyway, better to protect and cherrish your growing interest in the stuff ; ° )

Back
Top Bottom