Any Hip Hop producers here?

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
I've been working on stuff for about 2 months, haven't properly made a beat yet, just trying to work things out and that on Fruity Loops like.

Gonna work on one this weekend, may have it done by Monday or so. Got my mate to play a sick tune on his guitar that I kind of thought in my head. He pulled it off, so I'm gonna be sampling that.

Just wondering if there were any other Hip Hop producers here?

I make beats etc. just loops, i try and sample the most random shit like really shit jazz cd's it sounds so much better rather than making your own noises on hip hop

What i used to do was, when my mum used get the sunday express or some broadsheet newspaper they would usually come with some shite jazz or classical/chillout cd i just used to nick them just mess around with tracks

The more obscure the cd the better imo, just grab anything you can and chop it up you only need a few seconds of a sample

I've got some downtempo stuff, but it might be closer to triphop --

check out:

drums from the deep (kinda jungly stuff)
shift happens
bulletproof
d3i7
and most of the stuff that says "old skool collection-" in it

http://virb.com/chimpweb

i make anything really, and yeah, hip hop is one

got a few hip hop bits on my myspace if you wanna check them out

Brofski how is it you cant see Youtube and Myspace at work but you can see videos of people shoving jam jars up there arses. I think Im gunna have a word with security at your place see if I can get things upgraded

yeah man i make some hip hop..i never got round to finishing alot of it though.

its kindof an icestep inspired hip hop though with darkness and too many plugins layered.

my newer bits are abit more simple

Back
Top Bottom