Any help for poor old IV4?

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
I thought it would be fun to the BHK sample contest even though I have not intentions of entering. I had fun for awhile until I got stuck. Now I am thinking of going outside the BHK sample pack to work my chops and fills and to make a melody. The only thing is am I forcing a melody? Should I make the break down just variations of what I have here. Is there something I am not thinking of? Help!

sounds good to me. i reckon a little bit more of the noise from 0.23 - 0.27 would add to it in the rest of the tune, or for a dark intro.

Good energetic feel. The scratchy/neuro bass is too faint... you might also try doubling it up and playing it up an octave or something. I like the drums. I do think you maybe should do more with the vocals, or add some other voice, or something. Promising start...

Yeh, as the rest have said... You are off to a good start at least! I'm liking the midrange stuff, the difference in the stereo image between the sounds are great. But as said above as well, it needs something more.. Something to give it an edge!

It is good IV4 you are not forcing anything here. Just go with the flow the track. Let it talk to you and listen to what it needs. (seriously this can happen)

Back
Top Bottom