Any help creating this type of bass please!!!!

right. well, as the name says .. keep it MINIMAL. less is more in minimal music (as in most electronic music genres). a few good sounding samples can do the trick in MINIMAL. get a few nice sample libraries at loopmasters.com or any other sites, select the samples and sounds you like, put some nice beats down and arrange the track .. that's the easy part. mastering & mixing is way more complicated to write just a few lines about. hope this helps. (yn)

yeah its more of just the bass i cant seem to get it done properly like i have been making minimal for a couple of years i just get the bass right. this is a better example of the type of bass i want to create
thanks

well, your basses sound fine to me. i thought you are a complete novice ... but your track actually sounds quite nice. i think though you'll want to lessen the mid-level bass a bit and focus more on the sub-bass. personally i would use another sample for that hall click sound that appears once per pattern or so .. just my 2 cents worth.

same with your track. focus more on sub bass rather than mid bass. and, probably tacking out 2-3 samples would help .. otherwise nice track. :)

Sounds fairly staright forward if you can make a decent enough reece bass. The movement sounds like an automated lowpass with reverb on the mids and highs. Just opening and closing. Quite a dubstep esque bass on that one

Back
Top Bottom