any good massivelike synth which doesnt need DAW and works even with a base keyboard?

Re: any good massivelike synth which doesnt need DAW and works even with a base keybo

Massive doesn't require a DAW lol; you can run it as a standalone application. If you want something with a huge amount of envelopes & oscillators, learn to use Puckette's PureData

Re: any good massivelike synth which doesnt need DAW and works even with a base keybo

Massive doesn't require a DAW lol; you can run it as a standalone application. If you want something with a huge amount of envelopes & oscillators, learn to use Puckette's PureData

thx, I'll definitely check it out
I know it doesn't... it just got boring to me this is why I need something new

In terms of stupid numbers of oscillators, envelopes and LFOs, synthmaster has up to 32 oscillators,16 envelopes (8 normal, 4 X-Y and 4 custom) and 8 LFOs.
I think that the FM and AM are a little limited though, you can only use two operators per oscillator.
The 32 osc come as four groups of eight though, so you can't have different filter/FX on every one.
I've managed to replicate every massive tutorial I wanted to on it, but it's not as user friendly as massive, so it's a bit more work.

Back
Top Bottom