any free partys in the south ..help

12 inch grinch

VIP Junglist
just wonderin if theres any info on free raves in the south feed bak would be apreiceiated .. personally i think a group of people on the forum should get together and do there own ..any volunters ......? dont be shy ..on steppin up ? this forum has got enough power to do a party for a hole weekend ..money.. if we wana do a party then we have to put our greedy hans in our pockets.. ....... :whipem: :D :D

mate - i would be Sooooo up for putting on a free party, at the moment i havent got a pot to piss in tho!

Sayber is well up for putting one on, an a few people that post on here do have access to soundsystems....

lets see what else people gotta say - long as I get a good set time, ill be there with bells on! :afro:

www.outofthevoid.co.uk i know these peeps they got free parties sometimes, other times its like 3 quid to get in and 2 for students i think.

:afro:

i think its po nah nas , kaos club & rhino club this happens in

some people need to take controll of the situation maybe risque bussness ..and another crew can get together and and organise it i got a secret location ... to do the rave ..just on the edge of havant..(pompey) :flame:

out2 all da south-east coast raverz!! ther will b a free beach party within da nxt 3 weeks!!! i will let u no when i have more information !!!

XxLaDyDuBbZxX

ladydubbz said:
out2 all da south-east coast raverz!! ther will b a free beach party within da nxt 3 weeks!!! i will let u no when i have more information !!!

XxLaDyDuBbZxX

heeeeey. south east ravers! not enuff of them round this site! good news bout the free party. b sure to tell me any more informaiton. and of course ... if u need a dj! ;)

Back
Top Bottom