Any female DJs out there? 2 x Pink technics 1200 mk2 for sale!

oh my days they are lush, i would swap them, for my pink psp, all my games, custom firmware & a 4gb ipod nano and delivery costs, although your bound to get some large cheddar for them.

Last edited:
pink is the new black or baby blue if you will.
you guys no you can get many different colored cases for shit money yea?

pink is the new black or baby blue if you will.
you guys no you can get many different colored cases for shit money yea?

ive seen quite a few around, only thing that puts me off is like u can see that its just placed on top, only way i wwould change mine is if i removed my current top and put a new one on.

if you read the thing it says he painted it on and it's not a cover that goes on top. it's all modded and shit. pretty cool i think.

im keeping my eye on those, then if i win i can mix my euro dance in my pink thong!

There quality in all honestly and will be bidding!

ez..

how did you get them coloured?.. Was thinking of spraying mine but my dad was like 'that won't look as neat and good as you think trust me..'

So how can i get it done? Cos found LED conversion kits on ebay aswell lol..

Pimp my decks haha

-Both fitted with Vinyl Touch Reverse kits- press start/stop button twice quickly and they spin backwards with the pitch control etc remaining completely operational.

-Full blue led conversion including super bright stylus light and colour changing pitch led (red at '0' and blue when of '0')

-Laser engraved Technics nameplates which have been edged with Swarovski crystals
Iridescent Technics stickers as supplied with the newer mk5s

-Centre 'click' removed from pitch control

-Brand new pitch trim decals.

-Brand new official Technics Slipmats as pictured

-45 adapters included

-Come with lids and hinges (usual marks on the lids but no cracks or breaks)

-Tonearms are perfect

Please note, they will be supplied with stanton carts on original technics headshells, not the concorde in the pics
Both decks are exactly the same and in the same great condition

... WOW!!!

thats fucking great!

How did you get the reverse spin?! Thats insane!!

Also im guessing you had to solder the led conversion.. Is it a bitch to do or what?

How much have you spend on this?.. And where did you get the little crystal technics plate done?!

Amazing decks..

Can't ask enough questions lol!

-

... WOW!!!

thats fucking great!

How did you get the reverse spin?! Thats insane!!

Also im guessing you had to solder the led conversion.. Is it a bitch to do or what?

How much have you spend on this?.. And where did you get the little crystal technics plate done?!

Amazing decks..

Can't ask enough questions lol!

Cheers, I did them for my girlfriend but she never really got into it so they've been barely used since they were done. They were originally a pair of tidy 1200's that I picked up pretty cheap with the reverse kits and blue leds already fitted. Ive done a few led conversions in the past and it's pretty simple if you've got a steady hand with a soldering iron! I don't know where stocks the reverse kits, they are made by 'vinyl touch' and soldered into the pcb so wouldn't fancy trying to fit them myself.
The nameplates are mirror finish steel which I had cut to size then laser etched by www.lasermarked.co.uk, they worked out about £50 for the pair, I glued the crystals on individually.
In total I reckon it cost around £500 for everything so it certainly isn't a money making opportunity if you mod a pair well!
They're relsited on ebay as they didnt sell, the item number is 200273770388

Back
Top Bottom