Any DJs from the Southwest want to promote themselves this summer?

Rusket

Mix an blend
VIP Junglist
This summer there is a festival being held in Dorset that is looking for more DJs.

The headliners are Congo Natty, Ed Solo and Deekline, Zed Bias and High Focus Showcase.

So if you want the chance to mash up the dance in the rolling hills of Dorset, just post on this thread with a mix attached.

Hey guys...

I'm a DJ in the southwest (Bristol) and would be keen to play. I can mix all styles of d'n'b ranging from liquid to tech, deep to jump up and everything in between! My latest mix in on soundcloud which is a blend of all types of dnb.
https://soundcloud.com/dj-dephect/dephect-spring-mix-2013-mp3
Please check out my mixcloud page for older mixes as there are so more dance floor party mixes on there such as the (20/9/12) mix
www.mixcloud.com/rob-dephect

Many THanks

Ahh thats well close, you know many people from round here then? I know some people from Stoke area who DJ a bit of dnb. I am DJing on the 13th at Woods Wine Bar but think it may be a private party cause it's for a mates leaving party I'm not 100% sure, did a set there couple weeks ago as well.

Yeah I'm in Yeovil quite a bit got mates there, up Marsh Lane ahha. As for dnb DJs I don't really know any, there's a few out Langport way who are into it so I go out there but really struggle round here for sets, theres an Open Deck night in Okokos taunton every 2 weeks that I frequent too.

Haha I live like 5 mins from there! Yeah dnb a bit shit in Yeovil all they've ever got is the mermaid which has there reggae reggae night every now and then but all they've got is a jump up room which I'm not too keen on. Only reason I get anything is cause my mates work at woods so they sort me out, next time they've got a proper night on will see if I can hook you up man. What's it like in Taunton never really been on a night out there, music scene much better?

Back
Top Bottom