Any d&b scene here in North Devon?

My mrs used to live near barnstable and says that its pretty shite down those ways, bristols not too far though, get yerself up here : )

wow cheers! Exeter is not so far away from here - so worth a try! My only concern is that once I enter the club, I guess they will switch d&b to frank sinatra? Or possibly Bach given my age! :D :D

Thanks guys, will definitely keep an eye on pressurekru!

Dave

p$ I cannot believe it? there was something in barnstaple - aka 12 miles from here, two days ago!!!!!!! :rinsed: :rinsed:

Ez people i run a drum and bass night in north devon under the name deceptiveMOTION i put on a monthly night in THE UNDERGROUND (inn on the square) in BARNSTAPLE we had NETWORK and IC3 down last month and getting TONN PIPER AND HARRY SHOTTA PLUS MORE in the future!!

Our next night is on the 20th june @ CROYDE VILLAGE HALL same weekend as the OCEAN FEST the headliners are the RINCEOUT BOYZ MR NICE and JOHNNY G

Then our next 2 nights are 14th August and 11th September @ THE UNDERGROUND with a TOP NAME at both nights!!

If your on FACEBOOK check out our page here is the link http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6192896109&ref=ts

OR Email deceptivemotion_dnb@hotmail.com for more info

safe

Attachments

• n34298196297_8739.jpg
    n34298196297_8739.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 45
here is another drum and bass event coming up in north on the 14th august

A night of Drum and Bass at the UNDERGROUND in BARNSTAPLE

The usual crew will be there but mixed up a bit

DJ Odyssey (blackleaf recordings)
and
MC FIRE (highly blessed)

MXL B2B DEDDLEE -THE DEADLY DUO

THE UNDERGROUND
inn on the square,
barnstaple
7 till late

Attachments

• augback.jpg
    augback.jpg
    460.8 KB · Views: 42
  • augfront.jpg
    augfront.jpg
    379.2 KB · Views: 42
deceptiveMOTION @ THE UNDERGROUND (inn on the square barnstaple)

16th OCTOBER 2009

WE HAVE GOT 2 TOP NAME ARTISTS COMING DOWN FOR YOU THIS MONTH

DJ NETWORK AND MC TONN PIPER

LETS SEE IF WE CAN MAKE IT AS GOOD AS THE LAST NIGHT

MILLZY & MURKA MC
NETWORK & TONN PIPER
BP-LAZER & MC RSB
BUZZ & MC JOHNNY G

Back
Top Bottom