Any 1 ever been to outlook fest?

Never been to it, but a guy i know was there.. He says it's amazing and one of the best 4 days of his life :) . The climate, the people, the view and locations, and the artist, it was all good..
This year's line up is huge biggggg!!. I want to go myself!

Looks amazing when you compare it to some of the festivals in this country

Foreigners over British chavs all the time for me

disrespect for sam. hoarder.

But I went in 2011, it was great. Best festival I've been to. The fort (the backdrop) was just unvelievable... Only downside was that you brits were very untidy. The campsite looked like a garbage dump at the end. Also some bad blood and beef at the campsite from overly jacked ravers coming down... But even with all that, Im still going again. There's the Dimensions festival a week after Outlook in the same place, would be awesome to go to both.

It rained last year; so take your wellies

Croats are friendly. But their food on the campsite is rubbish

I didn't see any beef/trouble. But, as it's mostly full of festival fags (i.e. the kids you find at Ram & Shogun nights), I would actually find an altercation quite funny...as you'd see more actual
violence in the Monty Python fish-slap dance

:teeth:

Might try and make the trip across the pond for this and Sun & Bass. What's the ticket situation usually like around the beginning of June? Probably won't know until around then if I'll be able to make it happen.

disrespect for sam. hoarder.

But I went in 2011, it was great. Best festival I've been to. The fort (the backdrop) was just unvelievable... Only downside was that you brits were very untidy. The campsite looked like a garbage dump at the end. Also some bad blood and beef at the campsite from overly jacked ravers coming down... But even with all that, Im still going again. There's the Dimensions festival a week after Outlook in the same place, would be awesome to go to both.
I'm not a touter. I'm selling tickets for outlook and dimensions. Its all legit.

Back
Top Bottom