Anti Neuro?...

I personally don't like minimal stuff too much. I didnt say they were shit, just not my scene. However I dont like over the top Nuero stuff either - The snares are always way over compressed.

ah, the instra:mental phase! well, its not really a phase, as it never quite passes, but ill tell you what helps, its seeing paradox play, and then source direct (i think its just one guy now so phil source), but play the rudest darkest intensest shit, granted one more drumfunky than the other, but still, their energy matches well, but some jerk had sandwiched instra:mental inbetween! so work up a frenzy to paradox, then total and complete sleeping pill for two hours, or until the crowd started getting hostile i seem to recall, and then phil source could go on and pick it up again. it was the worst planning ever, even though you could kind of see what they were going for, it was bloody daft and didnt work at all. waste of yay is what it was. anyway i love instra:mental, 100% genius music, proper conservatory stuff, only i dont have earbuds any more and am condemned to a workday without music. which is pretty damn long at times, which is why ill sit and write long, winding, gvji'dsfk

Shit... i got fkd up last night likes GTA 5 All day then... unfortunate we dnt see these guys in Scotland most ive got to look forward too is CHASE N STATUS n edinburgh next month and a few beach partys... is there any other way of getting out of minimal? im actually liking some of this billian stuff and teddy killaz kinda new twist oin the style sometimes.... btw guys sorry if this thread offended, i was clean oot ma fkn tits :D

i dunno what my intention was mabye just to get rise out of people i am a prick at heart... or mabye more of a post somethingt non neuro type thing. fuck it im having some food yeh

Last edited:
Shit... i got fkd up last night likes GTA 5 All day then... unfortunate we dnt see these guys in Scotland most ive got to look forward too is CHASE N STATUS n edinburgh next month and a few beach partys... is there any other way of getting out of minimal? im actually liking some of this billian stuff and teddy killaz kinda new twist oin the style sometimes.... btw guys sorry if this thread offended, i was clean oot ma fkn tits :D

i dunno what my intention was mabye just to get rise out of people i am a prick at heart... or mabye more of a post somethingt non neuro type thing. fuck it im having some food yeh

You rebel you, go eat some food.

You rebel you, go eat some food.

Had macaroni made me feel worse... Im never drinking... Amaretto and special brew again.

Not a wasted night though had mate round and he gave me some tips on how to compress/EQ properly on Pro Tools so i got this song mastered (NOT DNB) and also not really sure if i pulled it off (no pun there)...

https://mflab.bandcamp.com/track/manu-forti-hilt

Back
Top Bottom