Ant TC1 & Codebreaker - Metalheadz Podcast

Hey @antc1dispatch what's the first tune? The whole mix is fantastic.

Nice one, it's by 'The Charm', can't remember the name of the track as I'm on holiday in Asia at the min but it's from late 91 / 1992 deffo, I don't think you can get it digitally, it's off the orig on wax on this mix... I got drawn to it at the time as it sampled the same / very similar backing sound / sample that one of my very favourite ever rave tunes growing up did 'Pennywise - Neuromancer'; that particular tune is probably the main reason I got so hooked into this music altogether, The Charm one grew on me more after hearing it later on, I just really wanted to get one of those 2 in the podcast and this one just fit more, especially wanted to get a bit of early sounding stuff in as me and Al (Codebreaker) both got into this music at a similar time.

Last edited:
Nice one, it's by 'The Charm', can't remember the name of the track as I'm on holiday in Asia at the min but it's from 1992, one of my early records, I don't think you can get it digitally, probably rare'ish now... I got drawn to it at the time as it sampled the same / very similar string sound that one of my very favourite ever rave tunes growing up did 'Pennywise - Neuromancer'; that particular tune is probably the main reason I got so hooked into this music altogether, The Charm one grew on me more after hearing it later on, I just really wanted to get one of the 2 in the podcast, especially as me and Al (Codebreaker) both got into this music at a similar time.
Cheers, the name of the producer gave me enough to go on. Did a little digging and it looks like he put this one up on his Soundcloud.

edit: Sounds like it's a different mix, but still a tune.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom