Ant Miles & Boneshaker - Hustler

Fuck's sake - it's starting to piss me off that we've got more people here that would rather comment about what style shabba will be wearing his pubes this weekend than about real D&B related topics......?

Namely forum fannies on here that talk about sh*t all day long.

I laughed when I recently came across a post by an angry little man who was going to come back to a house party "wiv his boyeez" because someone had accidently knocked the needle on his chopper/grimey double drop. Unforutnately the needle jumper was nowhere to be found! Damn.....

Now someone f*ckin' tell me when I can get my hands on HUSTLER by ANT MILES & BONESHAKER else my boyeeez iz gonna cum dwn 2 ya endz wiv da hole shadow squad an blast u wiv my burmingham skeng leng gat attack.

Fuck's sake - it's starting to piss me off that we've got more people here that would rather comment about what style shabba will be wearing his pubes this weekend than about real D&B related topics......?

Namely forum fannies on here that talk about sh*t all day long.

I laughed when I recently came across a post by an angry little man who was going to come back to a house party "wiv his boyeez" because someone had accidently knocked the needle on his chopper/grimey double drop. Unforutnately the needle jumper was nowhere to be found! Damn.....

Now someone f*ckin' tell me when I can get my hands on HUSTLER by ANT MILES & BONESHAKER else my boyeeez iz gonna cum dwn 2 ya endz wiv da hole shadow squad an blast u wiv my burmingham skeng leng gat attack.

what a COCK !!!

Subject:
RE: Hustler Releasedate
Body:
Thanks for the appreciation.

Hustler / Numbers Game is set for release on 28th July on Liftin Spirit.

Thanks again,

BoneShaker.....

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jun 14, 2008 3:30 PM

Mate,

Just thought I'd pass through and show some appreciation.

Secondly, I might as well ask a question that you're probably sick of, but when is Hustler going to be released?

Sampa

Yeah eh.. Sampa.

lol...

i see your point but . .....Perhaps no one replied cos we were out over the weekend. hmm.. Having a life n that. You drunk?

Got the brief for the artwork like week so im guessing it wont be too long.

nice one!

Last edited:
And lokki - Drunk more often than not mi bredda! Ha ha!

And yeah - as for a life - shit what's that? Playing snake and eating cheese and onion whilst sitting on the edge of my bed.......if that's not a life then what have I been missing maaaang!

Cheers bro.....I ordered the promo for thu shipping so unfortunately won't be able to admire the artwork. Damn!

EZ......The Sampa

Yeah eh.. Sampa.

lol...

i see your point but . .....Perhaps no one replied cos we were out over the weekend. hmm.. Having a life n that. You drunk?

Got the brief for the artwork like week so im guessing it wont be too long.

nice one!

Not a fan of this track! When Andy C mixes it on nightlife 4 it sounded phat but then when i heard it on its own its weak!

Not a fan of this track! When Andy C mixes it on nightlife 4 it sounded phat but then when i heard it on its own its weak!

yeh thought the same - still bought it tho that bassline will blend with somthin phat!!

Back
Top Bottom