Ant Arctica - Neurofunky

Got some nice things in there. I was enjoying the synths n fx sounds. The drums were ok I thought, except for the snare. That was the only thing that stood out over-all (in a bad way). I just think it was a bit light on it. Not much weight in there and it was floating on top of the mix. Like you had everything sitting nicely together and then a the snare slapped on top.....if that makes sense.
I liked the track tho. Cool.

yeah man, snare is not good @ all.. its actually a harder clap which sounds like a snare... will change that and possibly some more fxs which are too repetitive like uplifters n stuff

tnx for the comment!

respect!

Have to agree there, the snare is lettin this tune down big time! The rest of your noises are filth!
An the tune as a whole could be a nice stinky roller, would deffo be feelin this if there was a fatter snare! Props!
Peace!

likin the vibe.
snare not that bad for the start but would b awsome if a different one came in and maybe make the bass a little more welcome love that style cant feel it. could b my speakers tho
keen it up tho man enjoyed listening:)

thanks for the comments!! i already changed this tune and sounds way better... no clipping on master and snare sounds better :) will upload soon

new tunes are in process! do u guys know any record labels that release this kind of music?
i would like to try to send some tunes...

respect

have you changed the tune already? just having a listen and it all sounds good to me? maybe the snare is a bit light - but everything else is spot on!

thanks!! its hard for me to make such genre transition, cuz i produced progressive trance for years... and i really enjoy producing dnb!

i finished this tune.. will upload now for u to listen!

respectaaa!!!

Back
Top Bottom