Another Warhead remix?

dRiFT

Break Pirates
VIP Junglist
Saw SS play last Thursday and he played something which reminded me of Warhead, the bassline at least. Anyone know if there's another remix doing the rounds at the moment?...or maybe I'm just going a bit mad(more than likely).

dRiFT said:
Saw SS play last Thursday and he played something which reminded me of Warhead, the bassline at least. Anyone know if there's another remix doing the rounds at the moment?...or maybe I'm just going a bit mad(more than likely).

I've not seen or heard of one as yet.

Sure it wasn't another Snapshot remix? As theres another new one doing the rounds.. Apparantly :p

dRiFT said:

I don't remember that mate.

He did play that new snapshot type tune. Don't know if its an actual snapshot remix though as Bryan Gee called it by a different name on the radio the other week.

Re: Re: Another Warhead remix?

Maybe it was that then, and my brain got all muddled up.

What did u reckon to Twisted Individuals set btw? I thought it was a little boring imho :/ I mean the tunes weren't bad or anything but they were just so samey. I'd imagine most were dubs of his own new stuff or summat.

...oh and I got your SMS btw, not a problem :)

Caution said:
I don't remember that mate.

He did play that new snapshot type tune. Don't know if its an actual snapshot remix though as Bryan Gee called it by a different name on the radio the other week.

Re: Re: Re: Another Warhead remix?

dRiFT said:
What did u reckon to Twisted Individuals set btw? I thought it was a little boring imho :/ I mean the tunes weren't bad or anything but they were just so samey. I'd imagine most were dubs of his own new stuff or summat.

Twas fuckin' badness. I like Lee's tunes and the style that they are written in so its nice to hear so many in the space of an hour. I had a proper brock out for a bit which I haven't done at Trauma for ages (but I always do when Warren G's runnin' on the the m.i.c. so that might be a big factor). If anyone else played a set of those simular tunes I would prolly not be too impressed but as they are his own creations I think that its fair enough (as is the case with a lot of the DJ's who produce). He has improved behind the decks so much in two years. He just continues to impress me. Can't wait to pick up some of his forthcoming tracks (mainly Gimp Mask and The F Word).

SS was also def runnin'. It was just a shame that he was on the early one. It was weird to walk into Sugar and see the main headliner on so early but it also made a nice change as he was dropping some wicked selection. Was a bit too far into my drinking when Swift came on so I wasn't really listening that much but from what I can remember he was pretty tight. Only caught the first half hour of his set though as I had to flyer for the S Files Album Launch Valentines Special at Leicester Uni next Sat which is gonna be heavy.

btw did you see the next flyer for the next couple of weeks. Nice.;)

Re: Re: Re: Another Warhead remix?

dRiFT said:
...oh and I got your SMS btw, not a problem :)

Yeah, im sorry about that. I was meant to do Monday and Tuesday nights but they swopped them to Wednesday and Thursday without telling me until yesterday. I can do the week after though if you want. Let me know ASAP.

Maybe one day i'll be able to stream from home. *dream*

;)

Caution said:
I thought that it might have been one of your cut and paste jobs ala S**ke Ur B**y etc.

I cant listen to it at the moment as my proper computer is in the workshop getting fixed.

Sorry.

Oh, heh :D

I have the snapshot remixes :
FCY034 Krust - Snapped (its ok I spose, but repetative, I soon got bored of it) and The Last Break, an absolute fuckin tuuuune!

Sassy said:
I have the snapshot remixes :
FCY034 Krust - Snapped (its ok I spose, but repetative, I soon got bored of it) and The Last Break, an absolute fuckin tuuuune!

We're not on about that remix of Snapshot, LOL :D

Everyone has THAT remix ;)

Listen to da clip aye!

Well the thing is I WAS gonna buy it, but at the time there wan't really anything else which I wanted. Therefore it didn't make sense to place an order for a single tune. Maybe I'll remember to chuck it in the basket next time... :)

TBH, it's not that good.

But it's one to whip into a mix every now and then :D

oh baaaah

hmm, will have a listen, i got told by a mate another snapshot remix was out, asked me bloke about it, as he's full cycle God, hes got every release, and he didnt know anything of it..ooh, that means I can wind him up, oh good good, its about time I was right and he was wrong, its always the other way round :D

Back
Top Bottom