Another Swede checks in!

Rec

Hi! I'm Philip, going by the alias of Rec on the interwebz.

I study to become a game music composer and "attempting" having a go at dnb production on the side.
This forum seemed like a chill place with a great atmosphere so I thought i'd join up.
Seems like a great place too learn and refine my production skills!
I also hope I can bring some feedback to other's tunes, or something along that route:3

Anyhow, hai!

Hai man

Thats you that is :)

Look forward to hearing some of your tunes mate!

Welcome

welcome to the forum rec.
i hear all your women in sweden are fit and according to the 1980's movie trading places need help with their rucksacks

what do you think about finns? what about estonia?

we had one swede in military service - he actually speaked the language. some have lived their whole life here and still don't understand shit. now this guy completed 11 months of hardcore east-block military training, went back to sweden and guess what. they listed this guy there as well. so basically 2x obligatory military service in 2 different countries. he couldn't fucking believe it.

and welcome to the dnb forums of the interwebs

Yeah, man I have to help fit women with their rucksacks every day... its a nationwide problem. Gotta increase the polarbear breeding, tips on that?

I know quite a few finns! Mostly great dudes that doesn't really live up to the stereotypical finn standard. That is vodka, knife and not many words:3 But nah, I'v been to Helsinki and its a great place! I don't speak the language however, I do know one word though... Paska. Havn't been to estonia however, and I must admit I don't know very much about the country. Cheap beer, that much i'v heard!
Strange about the guy in the military though, its suppose to be voluntary here.

Anyhow, thanks for the welcomes!

Well Karl and Phillip, this went well :teeth: But it does beg the question.

Do swedes not call swedes swedes? How Strange :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom