Another Seba Remix (But it's not drum and bass!) sorry!

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
I know I know, you're probably all sick and tired of hearing these remixes by now......There's soooooo many re-hashed drum and bass remixes of this track that sound like they've just taken the samples, and placed them randomnly without adding anything to the track. That being said, there's also a huge amount of top quality remixes out there too!

Anyway, thought I'd show you my take on the track, and I've decided to steer away from the drum and bass for this one, infact, I dont really think it's dubstep either....

I think it's a chilled, layed back breakbeat kinda vibe.....Anyway, take a listen and judge for yourself....

sounds good mate
bass is lovely
an im likin that lead synth u used think its in ur dnb mix aswell innit?
maybe drums needs to be a bit louder or more percussion around them not sure.
check out my remix of it if u can ive done a dnb one an house one!lol

Umm.....my dnb mix? Marlok me ol pal, ya need to lay off the drugs, I've only done one remix of Painted sky, and this is it lol!

oh right!haha
i must be trippin balls could of sworn i herd a dnb mix was alot like this just at dnb tempo!lol
kinda like a drumstep type thingy
oh well like it anyway!haha

great minds and all that ;) fresh idea, familiar sounds, good job so stands out from the crowd.

Yeah it's a big crowd to try and stand out from......To be fair, I dont really expect to even get noticed. That page is sooooo crammed with people that have thousands of fanboy followers that just favourite their track and post butt licking comments even when the track is shit! I mean, I've heard tracks on there that are practically the same as the original, to the point where I honestly believe they've just layed all the samples out in there DAW and called it a remix, yet hundreds of people are commenting saying how fresh and wonderful it is....I mean really......c'mon!

Oh, and while I'm on this rant, I think the idea of whoever gets the most favourites on their track wins something too is just pure pointless bullshit...

:word: .. the addition of the 'most loved' element was a bit lame in my opinion ;)

fanboys and comments are they way of spreading news through SoundCloud .. nature of the beast, hopefully the judges will actually listen to all tracks rather than go for a 'most popular' lol

Yeah lets hope so. I just find it really frustrating when I see a track with over a hundred comments, then listen to it only to find out the mixdown is shit, with sounds clipping all over the place.....Yet some of us (Almost all of us here on this forum) put alot of time and effort into our tracks and dont recieve hardly any recognition!

really nice man, perhaps sum rezzyness on the low end of the bass, blocked ears and stinkin cold tho, so mite actually b perfect lol

Back
Top Bottom