Ingredients Recipe Book Vol. 1
Phace & Noisia - Program / Regurgitate
Synkro & Indigo - Guidance / Reflection
Inception EP
Need For Mirrors - Punch Drunk / Triangulation Delta
Anile - Exclusion Zone
BCee - Count The Stars / Switchfoot

too much good music

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa didnt realise how good the Ingredients release was untill the other day, every track on it is pure fiyahh

yeah man ^^^ absolutely the same. dont even have money to bag one of the eps..

think ill have to get myself another cd deck for the weeks when im piss poor.

Paradox LP also released today and I can confirm that it is fantastic if you're into the stuff he produces (which I am)

ingredients and inception today for me. not gona be moving from my decks haha

already grabbed count the stars and exclusion zone

edit: ps, how do you get the recipes? do they supply them when you buy off say beatport or breakbeat or do you need to buy the cd

Last edited:
ingredients and inception today for me. not gona be moving from my decks haha

already grabbed count the stars and exclusion zone

edit: ps, how do you get the recipes? do they supply them when you buy off say beatport or breakbeat or do you need to buy the cd

yeah man feeling exclusion zone and switchfoot, big tracks. also very interested in these recipes let me know how you get on finding them haha

nom nom nom

Program isn't out today.

Also call me a mong but I can't find ANYWHERE that is selling the full artwork version of the Inception EP. Has this been pushed back?

program and inception both out on beatport

also very interested in these recipes let me know how you get on finding them haha

according to Boomkat the Ingredients LP doesn't come with recipes...
http://boomkat.com/cds/414552-various-ingredients-ingredients-presents-recipe-book-vol-1
and on the vinyl releases there is no mention of the recipes (as their usually are in the descriptions for normal Ingredients releases).

Also like to say SYNKRO & INDIGO - GUIDANCE, YES!
and from what i've heard of the paradox lp, it's pretty huge!

I only deal in vinyl my friend.

so did i until 2 weeks ago.. skint!! 16 yrs worth of vinyl still good tho.

---------- Post added at 18:21 ---------- Previous post was at 18:19 ----------

according to Boomkat the Ingredients LP doesn't come with recipes...
http://boomkat.com/cds/414552-various-ingredients-ingredients-presents-recipe-book-vol-1
and on the vinyl releases there is no mention of the recipes (as their usually are in the descriptions for normal Ingredients releases).

Also like to say SYNKRO & INDIGO - GUIDANCE, YES!
and from what i've heard of the paradox lp, it's pretty huge!

All the recipe series are released via beatport now. How ever they were releasing 4 12".. only 3 of those are out atm..

All the recipe series are released via beatport now. How ever they were releasing 4 12".. only 3 of those are out atm..

sorry, i don't get you. they're not exclusive to beatport? are you saying that if you get them off beatport you get some digital recipe or something...
i've only ever bought Ingredients Vinyl, and now the CD.

Back
Top Bottom