another reason queston

well, on the bottom of thor you have a step sequencer, i think it's called like that. If i make a melody in that sequencer, how can i put that in my piano roll ?

On the main sequencer at the bottom of the reason window, set the L and R locators where u want your part, right click on thor and select "copy pattern to sequencer".

Or you can just draw it into the main sequencer and ignore the one on thor (y)

im pretty sure it just plays the bit youve written as one note
it runs when a note in the piano roll plays

On the main sequencer at the bottom of the reason window, set the L and R locators where u want your part, right click on thor and select "copy pattern to sequencer".

Or you can just draw it into the main sequencer and ignore the one on thor (y)

hmm.. when i click right on thor i can't see copy to sequencer.. rare.;

hmm.. when i click right on thor i can't see copy to sequencer.. rare.;

Just draw it straight into the main sequencer then. Where you've got the list of all your instruments, select thor, bring up the piano roll and draw it straight in. I find this way easier because it keeps all your parts in the same place and easy to access.

ye it wont let you copy it from the thor sequencer, dno why they left it out tho

isn't there a "To track" button I thought like the Rex Player? could be mistaken haven't used Thor in a minute...but yea what they said, just write it out in the edit panel instead of the step sequencer.

All i can think is make the sound that u like in Thor, hit the record and play your pattern on your keyboard etc..

Then go to the main Sequencer window, double click your recorded pattern and it will then go into edit mode...

Back
Top Bottom