Another quiet day at dnbforum...

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
Friday's my day off. Woooooooooooooooooo.
I'm going to town tonight :-/
BUT going to Raveology at the Q Club tomorrow night. Woooooohoooooooo!!!!! Get my rave on! :miss_rep:

DJ_DAFT

is back
VIP Junglist
Im off out to town toooo....was thinking of going fabric but ant got tickets & i ant queing coz its fukin long....prob be chillin at the local :teeth:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
first the company drink then birthday party, and then skyrocket into club 11. wonder whos playing tonight, ill be right back

Greg P

VIP Junglist
I'm goin out to 333, my mate is the promoter for the "Scratch" Hip Hop night which they have there, so we got guest list and stuff, should be aight...

You don't want the boot for Monopoly guys, play as the Scottie Dog, you can make him balance on his head and front legs, can't do that with the boot!

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
Got back from lunch like 2 hours ago and had a few beers already, defo gettin drunk with my friends that are coming back from the service for a weekend off. I'm so glad that I've already done with mine :teeth:

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
I'm goin out to 333, my mate is the promoter for the "Scratch" Hip Hop night which they have there, so we got guest list and stuff, should be aight...

You don't want the boot for Monopoly guys, play as the Scottie Dog, you can make him balance on his head and front legs, can't do that with the boot!
333 is wkd.... might be doing a dnb night there soon.... either there or 93 Feet East.

Shogun

Vinyl Assassin
I think I'm going to be having a quiet monopoly night in myself tonight!!! Then going to try and get the fundage together for Raveology tomorrow!! Yeah bwoy!!

Might see you there Boudicat!! Will keep a red eye open for ya!! lol!

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
Christ man, you don't know what quiet is. Really.

Tonight is Monopoly night!

Oh, how exciting my life is.
GettoOppolly FTW

no seriously its a real game...you can buy Hells Kitchen or a gun shop instead of the standard BS. Recomended

Tonight, i will be watching cloverfield more than likely
dudes is broke right now