Another pair of ears needed

LienN

Hi Guys,

Im done with arrangement on this track and would appreciate feedback before I start final mixdown. So far it have just basic mix (eq where needed + few things ducks for kick and snare) so Its not very loud, I leave that for the last step. For me it sound quite good and don't think much more work is needed, but I'm sure I`m missing something.

soundcloud.com/lienn/lienn-mystery-pre-mix/s-I27su

Thank you in advance!

:edit: I have it as private so could not embed it...

Sounds tight man, maybs some rhythmic white noise at the top end might fill it out a bit more, some more atmos and verb on the drum buss maybe. Otherwise decent first mix!

Sounding really good! Nice groove to the tune and everything is working together nicely. I think the little vocal is a bit corny...but that's just me!

Thanks guys! Really appreciate the feedback. Dont have much free time last weeks but hopefully I will get to finish it soon. Thanks again!

Alright, I've just posted a track on here and i'm going through the new talent section giving some review's and i'm only about four in and i'm gonna have to repeat myself...the quality of tunes has definitely improved on here. Really good well produced tunage, nice one.

Back
Top Bottom