Another noob enters the building

Entrada

Well hay thar people of the internet and fellow drum n bass lovers^^. New to production but hoping to improve drastically with each track. Any feedback and crits would be glady appreciated and any follows on soundcloud would be awesome and I'll do the same for you.

https://soundcloud.com/entrada-official

there it is.

k

adios brochachos

where abouts in south africa are you from>? i used to live there

- - - Updated - - -

and yea south african internet is soul destroying

Live in Johannesburg, right next to the wanderers.

You dude?

Indeed....what happens though when you have one company running all the lines. They can rip you off but there is no one else to go to

Live in Johannesburg, right next to the wanderers.

You dude?

Indeed....what happens though when you have one company running all the lines. They can rip you off but there is no one else to go to

i lived all over the place, langebaan, hout bay, durban and plettenberg bay and then ended up settling in tzaneen near polokwane and then ponta d'ouro in mozambique.

Ah cool yea i was always shit scared when i went any where near central joberg. i had friends that lived in northcliff.

do you ever go that club truth?

i miss sa. they also had that dirty drug called cat which i loved!

- - - Updated - - -

whats the dnb scene like over there?

- - - Updated - - -

i left bout 3 or 4 years ago and it seemed like it was just about to take off

i lived all over the place, langebaan, hout bay, durban and plettenberg bay and then ended up settling in tzaneen near polokwane and then ponta d'ouro in mozambique.

Ah cool yea i was always shit scared when i went any where near central joberg. i had friends that lived in northcliff.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Nah dude, never went to club truth. Only started getting into drum n bass and EDM for that matter recently so i need to find friends that would be willing do it(most of my friends are into metal and rock)

the dnb scene here is pretty nice (probs not like in england), have this thing called science frikshun. They have dnb shows monthly pretty much but i need transport and friends willing to go

ah, harriet. youre here.

sa and joburg and the throught of being in actual mortal peril for just going to a club scares the shit out of me, i mean some of these shower curtain raves have a fairly hostile atmosphere, but if you hang in there, and act accordingly youll be alright and may even have fun, and the idea of danger kind of shrinks away after a while. whereas in sa it doesnt seem very smart to have fun and forget about danger, because those who do, get kidnapped and interrogated. maybe. to death.

does south africa have a legoland?
or even a water park? with or without minorities. idc

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Mozambique is beautiful... was recently in capetown the other werekend for my dads wedding... never been before but was also beautiful....

anyway i lived in zimbabwe til 13 and didnt know what the internet or dnb for the matter was until i got to uk

ah, harriet. youre here.

sa and joburg and the throught of being in actual mortal peril for just going to a club scares the shit out of me, i mean some of these shower curtain raves have a fairly hostile atmosphere, but if you hang in there, and act accordingly youll be alright and may even have fun, and the idea of danger kind of shrinks away after a while. whereas in sa it doesnt seem very smart to have fun and forget about danger, because those who do, get kidnapped and interrogated. maybe. to death.

Nah its more like driving home drunk, maybe get hijacked whilst waiting at a traffic light, getting shot also for no reason sometimes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom