another new one

i like the synth u used throughout...what sound is that? an organ?

but id say ur synth loop is too short to be repeating throughout the entire track, jus gets a lil repetitive to me.
plus according to me the main synth is a lil too loud n the snare is a lil muddy..

but then again im listening on headphones at work n not on monitors...

yer ive got loads of satuff to do left... i was only doing it thru headphones so far anyway...didnt have opporunity to run it through my monitors yet.... and all my synth melody and stuff is gonna change coz its just a rough put together see whats its gonna sound like

Im liking the synth in this tune, workswell and sounds good, gets a little repetitive though, i thnink with a few tweeks to the melody and maybe some variation on the cut off here and there would fix this tho.
The breaks sounding nice to but i think a bit of work needs to be done to help everything fit in the mix better.

Any feedback on my new post would be appreiciated.

working on the variation kids... sounding much better now ive actually moved on to that rather than just trying to get my sounds how i want them... all this feedback is much appreciated :D

Yeahh the sounds itself sound really good, maybe tweak that synth a little more and put some automation on it.
Then the drums need to be filled up. Layer a drumloop underneath with lots of high end in it, then highpass that.

Back
Top Bottom