Another new chill DnB tune from Duppyman - Jah Jah is Coming - Hope you enjoy!!

Nice tune bro :) The vocals are very relaxing and fit perfectly in the composition, the initial mixdown is great and overall the track sounds really good and chilla! I think that you should have introduced an additional melody earlier in order to vary the track a little bit more. Keep it up!

Thanks a lot man I'm glad you enjoyed it. I know what you're saying about the melody but I tried to just build the drums up slowly instead of adding more melody layers early on. I don't know why I just thought it would be cool to have the drums build and build then when they're full introduce the strings. Upon further listening though I do agree it gets | | that close to being boring. This my friends is why I post on this site! Thanks again!

No problem man :) Glad to be of help. I just checked "Straight Outta Bruma" and this tune is sooooo slick, love the intro and the drums + the first mixdown with the piano vibes is awesome! Let me tell you this is exactly the type of dnb I listen to. Intelligent dnb and Jungle 4 life hahaha!

alright mate - yea lovin the vocal, and the whole vibe of the tune is really good.. I agree some variation in the melody would really sort it out.. but good stuff man!

Thanks a lot guys I'm glad this chill DnB is being recognized. I was almost going to trash what I was making to start making jump up, thought it was the only way through the production world now-a-days. Big relief!

Nice one, definitely like the vibe. That little square lead fits in real nice. I would want to see a little more variation in the beats, maybe some more pronounced fills or something. And maybe the vocal should have a little more variation? maybe some effects, reverb or something on some segments to switch it up a bit. But other than that, lovely chill tune man.

Back
Top Bottom