another mp thread

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Fratanize, May 13, 2009.

1. Fratanize

Fratanize Keepin the jungle alive

What a bunch of cunts!
    We have been fucked by our own leaders in this country.
    I think we should get MAD! You've got to get MAD!
    Just think of one of them toffee nosed cunt mps spending our tax money on his fucking conservatory.
    Time to take the country back! Shame we are all too scared as a society to stand up and do something.
    Wankers

2. KEMZ

KEMZ Blatant Royal Status

Firstly this is just another smear campaign to ensure a landslide victory at the next election for the Tories. nothing more.
    Secondly, its long been known of MP's unique expenses perks ect. like this is something new. we all know they've been mugging the fuckin taxpayers since day one. ever since tax was introduced hundreds of years ago the elite have used that cash to fund and maintain there own estates ever since. yes its disgusting and disturbing to know how the money gets sucked out by these cretins, who on top of all these excellent expenses and huge wages themselves DONT EVEN DO A GOOD JOB OF RUNNING THE COUNTRY so cant possibly justify even the wages in my opinion.

moreover though - if were talking about the abuse and waste of taxpayers money, this really is just a tiny droplet in the ocean. look how much cash we waste in the military every single day, fucking millions and millions of £££ while innocent people die at the same dam time.

im on your side though Frat - something certainly needs to be done, but something much much bigger, llike removing the entire polictical system and replacing it with new representatives from society. people that have actually worked a fuckin day in there life and not so far removed from reality that there judgments on society are impaired.

these MP's have no idea whats going on in day to day life.

there answer to the problems in society are always the same cos they dont have the real solutions, and if they do they aint friggin using em....there answer is to TAX IT MORE!!!

3. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

If I had a job in London, I'd have to commute or go live nearer. Same with everyone else. Why do they get it different?

4. KEMZ

good point brof.

5. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

I wouldn't object to them having their travel costs back, that's fair enough.

But having a house for free is ridiculous. And then having it all done up!

6. Fratanize

fair one kem. to be honest mate, i dont really keep up with politics as i think its all bullshit anyway. You obviously know far more than i on the subject.
    This has for some reason pissed me off. Obviously throughout history, we have all been taken for a ride. Just the thought of these pricks spending my money. If it was your neighbour, you'd go smack the fucker. The whole fucking system needs to come down, along with banks and fucking churches too.
    Sick of these cunts thinking they got us all brainwashed and we believe them. The sad thing is i know we cant do fuck all about it cos there aint enough people who are willing to stand up and say fuck you.
    So tomorrow i will be a hypocrit, go back to work and tow the line like every other person.
    Fucking sad.
    I will never vote. If anyone has any sense, they wont either. Cos they are all thieving cunts.

7. Sammy Dexcell

Sammy Dexcell Stop editing my profile Smarty!

This much is tru as even when your in the know the first thought to think is fuck it?! I cant do much about it, which is 90% of what the population is thinking!
    So in a way, we are all very brainwashed into thinking we cant do anything about it, either that or the majority of us just don't give a fuck an wanna slave away day after day, an for what??? The latest ipod or phone out on the market??? Newest computer game????
    Its all bullshit!!!
    Complete waste of time n effort!
    Well annoying, but what can you do eh?? Apart from join the consensus?

8. DJBEANMAN

DJBEANMAN Member

I personally hate the whole system of that the norm is Go to School-Get Your Qualifications-Get A Job-Pay Your Taxes-Die. It's a shame that the system will never change.. unless someone exceptional comes along, probably have to be par with someone like Nelson Mandela. IMO of course..

9. Fratanize

i feel pathetic moaning about it and not doing anything. just needed a rant i think.

10. safety

safety double safety

fuck it. lets over throw the government. i'm well up for a coup. treason is in my blood. after that, i think we should usurp the throne

11. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

C'mon lets not pussy foot around and vent on the internet we need to become some kind of punk band and put our voice out there and create anarchy with pointy haircuts and boots and throw bovril at Cameron when hes biking through london and throw marbles at gordon brown to confuse him about his fake eye

12. Nutek

Nutek movement junglist

this, this is the solution

13. Rock*

Rock* Member

I just find it irritating how the majority are represented by such a small minority who are pretty much all like a different species. Do people like Tony Blair and David Cameron exist in every day life? I've never seen anyone like them. They couldn't be any more different to myself or the people I know, yet they represent me. The only thing that irritates me more in politics is working class Tories, don't get me started on them.

Rock* - Getting to grips with all the big political issues of the day since March 2008

Last edited: May 14, 2009
  14. Lunos

Lunos Active Member

HAHAHAHAHA sig'd man

15. DJBEANMAN

DJBEANMAN Member

Ill grab the pitchforks, you guys grab the torches.

16. Fratanize

17. KEMZ

it is all bullshit your right, because no matter who you vote for the policys and legislation are always the same. why's that? because the shadow elite are the same cunts pulling the strings behind the curtain mate. polital leaders, partys ect are pretty much irrelevent at the very top levels. The same people control the fiscal money system ie banks ect. its all just a game to these people. the reality control game.

your right about those politicians though, how far removed from the every day joe that they're supposed to represent. how on earth they can get away with such hypocrisy is staggering. it is absolute theft, but legal theft.

another thing that really pisses me off is local governments, ie coucils and there behaviours. they are some of the laziest inept people out there and very overpaid imo.
    im sure everyone has a story which beggers belief and borders on stupidity concerning there local councils.
    and the amount of council tax we pay!!! good grief. dont we pay enough tax already?????

tax on our wages
    tax on our roads/cars
    tax on the fuel
    tax/VAT on our goods
    tax on our food
    tax on our alchoholic beverages
    tax on backy & fags
    then we get taxed our neighbourhoods upkeep by the local councils.

im not saying all this is wrong, but its the amount of each one thats shocking. obscene amounts of tax we pay.

the British public are taxed to the fucking eyeballs man.

18. Fratanize

saying it how it is mate. respect

19. KEMZ

These MP's talk about there £64,000 a year wages as if its fuck all though dont they, as if they're struggling to just get by on it and need all these extra perks to survive.

try earning a quarter of that with no perks or pension schemes and see how you fair.

Hazel Blears (Cunt) has just given back £13,332 as if it some how redeems her pilfering of the system. if she can just hand over £13,332 just like that then she obvioulsly has surplus cash lying around in order to do so.

did anyone hear about kent County council a while back when the Banks in Iceland all went tits up?
    it suddenly sufaced that the kent County Council may have lost £50 million in invested cash in an icelandic bank.
    now what the fuck is a county council doing investing £50 million off shore???? how can these local governments be investing obscene amounts of £££ like that? our cash. they must surely be vastly over charging the tennants on mass scale, apperently they were encouraged to do so by parliament! so, how much is the top brass in Government investing over-seas they aint telling us about. a hell of a lot i should imagine.

how much does the other councils have invested off shore i wonder, earning cash off our cash.....?

and on another note - the tax payer more or less bailed out the banks recently, yet they are still reluctant to start lending again squeezing the economy further into reccession. so they wont lend us OUR money that we gave them to stop them folding? this whole thing fucking stinks of hypocrysy. look whats happening right now as businesses go down left right and centre - more control into fewer hands. more monetary control into fewer hands.

my true belief is they want to create an economic catastrophe so severe and devestating it will require a New World Monetary system - the people will demand it cos the chaos - ultimately controlled by just a few people in Europe. if you control the monetary system of a country, you effectively control that country.

Last edited: May 14, 2009
  20. Fratanize

i think all we can do is not buy in to the prescribed lifestyle they offer us, which in the end only benefits them. Its hard tho, when its all around us and pretty much the foundations of the entire world. Unless we as a nation find the balls to push these fuckers out things will never change. Wheres guy fawlkes when you need im?