ANOTHER MATRIX AND FUTUREBOUND- ALL I KNOW REMIX- BY AL CAPONE

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by alcaponeuk, Jun 26, 2012.

1. alcaponeuk

alcaponeuk Member

thought id have a shot at this matrix and futurebound tune seen as its catchy as hell and ive never made a remix before- heres my attempt, knocked it out in a few days theres a few hickups in it but let me know all feedbacks welcome! oh and while your there i just released a new tune called pilwizer check that out too!

2. prettyherb

prettyherb O I

Bassline is niiiiice mate. The vocal in the intro is a bit too loud imo, and could use some reeverb i think. But it's a nice one mate, also feelin the drums!

3. alcaponeuk

alcaponeuk Member

yeah i agree about the vocals on the intro i was thinking of automating them in perhaps with a filter or just automating the volume, and yeah i tryed to lay off the reverb a little cause i normally go nuts with it and muddy it up haha but cheers man much appreciated!

4. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

This is a pretty good one.

5. alcaponeuk

alcaponeuk Member

Much appreciated ! :)

6. Bad Ace

Bad Ace Close2Death

yer man sounds good................theres alot going on wich is may be muddying the mix up. im not sure whether its a bongo or a synth low passed alot.......but the low end needs takin out on the main drop. hope that helps. but i like it man!!!!!

7. alcaponeuk

alcaponeuk Member

yeh i feel u bro its probably a bongo cause there on going through out the tune i should of cut the low end out when the tune drops but it completely skipped my mind haha, the master was rushed i wanted to get it out quick as u do haha but much appreciated anyways bro, friendly competitions always good!

8. alcaponeuk

alcaponeuk Member

dragged this out from the depths of the forum as i lost the competition so i opened it for download instead haha, if you like it download if u want :)