Another mass shooting in here in the U.S.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
No reason why..yet why this guy needs to shoot 12 people. However, the news is calling him a Buddhist. I just cant get my head around this.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Well of course he has mental issues lol.

Anybody who goes on a shooting spree has mental issues.

Given up caring about America. If they all want to shoot each other up and not doing anything about it, crack on.

Making guns illegal won't work, I get that. But there are simple measures to reduce the risk of this. Less places to buy from legally, more frequent checks after purchase, make ammo a lot more expensive etc etc.

Dugg Funnie

VIP Junglist
According to a Newport police report, he told officers he believed people were following him and "sending vibrations into his body".

Alexis said he had twice moved hotels to evade his pursuers, who he believed were using "some sort of microwave machine" to stop him from sleeping.

Sounds like cocaine to me, at his age and assuming level of physical fitness being in the navy reserve, can't see any reason for THAT level of psychosis to be setting in; other than serious brain parasites, but we'll never see an autopsy, cuz that might actually lead us to rational conclusions about this incident.

Edit: Just read a bit more about his history of violence, shouldn't have been let in, imo.

Last edited:

Harry3

Chuki
VIP Junglist
Its funny coz the extended background checks which was voted against by congress wouldve prevented this guy buying guns. But yeah agreed with Borf, if they dont want to address the issue, then carry on and kill each other.

ThePapa

Suffragette City..
VIP Junglist
Yeah it's getting too regular to bother wasting breath over. I guess this is the 'period of adjustment' where we all get used to the idea of mass school/cinema/shopping mall/army barracks/whereverthefucknext shootings becoming mundane. Who knows a few years down the line these events will probably end up as second page news stories in some kind of 'Running Man' vision of the future.

Personally I think they should call the gun lobby's bluff and give everyone guns.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
first off, its not a country. its a continent. and thats confused people for a long time now. second, its not everyone that should be given a gun, when they call the gun lobbys bluff, its just the people in a tv audience. they should all have guns, and be allowed to fire at will. because then american idol, american sitcoms, american gladiators, and american news would make sense.
live studio audience. with guns.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
It's not a continent. North America is a continent. People just say america because it's the United States of America.

The easiest thing would be to raise ammo prices. Then less people will be able to afford multiple bullets to go on sprees. Granted, a black market for homemade ammo will surface, but then that's a criminal offence and they can crack down on it.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
If they don't have the money to buy it, then yes, it would make it harder to get ammo.

Especially seeing as these people are usually unstable members of society. It's not like you or me saving up or even getting a lone. They're nutters who slip through the system most the time.