Another Graphic Designer @ Your Service.

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
I know Chloe has a similar thread...

...but what the heck, it worked for her (nice one Chloe) so hopefully it will work for me!!

Sammy_Dodger, a Graphic designer trying to spread the seeds of my work as far and widely as possible. From logos to layouts, from details to designs - I'm a service willing to help with your individual needs and requirements. If you would like to see or hear more from me, please don't hesitate to contact me in any which way you like.

I offer good rates and service with a virtual smile! :)

I have a few samples of various jobs I have created in the past (not just music based, of which I will be updating soon) on the link below, I take my hand to anything and consider nothing a challenge...

...of course typographic design is my specialty (having a background in Graffiti) but I create both Digital designs and illustrations in any style...

www.myspace.com/vektagraffiks

If you would like to see more, you know the score...PM!!

Thanks all,

Mr Dodger

big up bro. i was thinking, maybe there should be a place we can all share our ideas and new work on dnbforum.. or is there? lol

I suppose you could use the waffle section, but an art section would be pretty cool... Search for Sketcha's old paintings thread... Loadsa shit in there

Ez mate!..

Im in need of a small flyer to advertise myself on krisisdnb.com if you can sort anything out?

Check the others on the schedule to see what i mean mate..

Want it promoting ..

E.S.R (DJ name)
Tuesday 3-4
And drop the krisisdnb.com web addy in!

Preferably using this pic..

wjvv51.jpg

But of course you will know alot better than me what will look good so if you find something better then use that mate!

Hope you can sort something out mate, PM me if you want any info and if u can or cant do it!!

Safe

Last edited:
Ez mate!..

Im in need of a small flyer to advertise myself on krisisdnb.com if you can sort anything out?

Check the others on the schedule to see what i mean mate..

Want it promoting ..

E.S.R (DJ name)
Tuesday 3-4
And drop the krisisdnb.com web addy in!

Preferably using this pic..

wjvv51.jpg

But of course you will know alot better than me what will look good so if you find something better then use that mate!

Hope you can sort something out mate, PM me if you want any info and if u can or cant do it!!

Safe

Happy to help fella!!...ill PM you!!

Pm maybe? I'm curious what shit you've done an I wont go postin it about.

Call me prang, but ive heard of a few people getting done by posting pics they have done online...im not willing to risk anything...

i have very few pics of the stuff i did...any i do have are not digital photos and pretty old, and in a huge box of crap at my parents house...See i was way too much of a bun head when i was properly painting, and would always forget to take my camera with me...but i wasnt in it for the Ego...im just an artist...

Back
Top Bottom