Another dark roller....

It sounds good Cartel, what I am disliking is the glass sound (If you are using Ableton then I am referring to sample that has Corpus's Tube effect on it). I find it a bit too synthetic for this sort of track, but this is my taste at the end of the day. Slightly, more low end on the bass maybe? (If you have done a quick mix on it already). Keep on working on it. The finish product will sound very nice :)

i like it man, the mid sorta bass that comes after a bar or two from the drop and pretty much throughout could be changed a bit, the one with a sort of resonant tone.... needs to be varied throughout i think

I always dig the atmospheric background sounds you have; this is no exception. The bass is awesome, though I wonder if you couldn't double it up with a voice an octave higher, as it's very subby and doesn't have as much mid. Alternately, you could put a whole different bass in the mid. Just some thoughts...

Very promising beginning.

nice one fellas, ive taken on board your comments and added loads to it. lemme know what you think! nice one again

Haha cheers guys, good to know people like it! I dont think its signing level yet tho. still lots of bits to improve upon. anyway, ive added a middle section now, just need to get that second drop down

Haha cheers guys, good to know people like it! I dont think its signing level yet tho. still lots of bits to improve upon. anyway, ive added a middle section now, just need to get that second drop down

Making phat tunes, having good attitude, all things that make a good artist, which all of your stuff is showing lately. Cant offer much except I like this a lot.

wow, cartel man, you really improved your game since i last came here.

id say mixdown on the drums could be a little more wet, as in more reverb on the snare maybe?! or something like that to take it out center a bit and let the bass occupy that space.

good tune mate, id play that!

- - - Updated - - -

oh, and i forgot to add. defo send that out and get it played. theres A LOT much worse music coming out.

but what do i say, im never satisfied aswell and therefore never sending out tunes much myself. but as a tipp, avoid that attitude. i mean, you must feel your track before sending out, but DO hear those guys that tell you its good! ;)

nice one guys, very kind words. maybe i will send this one off then, once its done. good shout on the drums, small reverb now added and sounding better! just need to get a second drop down which is proving hard!

roll a finished copy into my direction if you want, i'm still battering can't turn back (y)

Back
Top Bottom