DnB Another couple of clips (Liquid)

Thanks man.. Second one is pretty much finished apart from one or two touches.. First one is pretty much where im at now, so hopefully another sitting in the lab will get it finished

They sound both really nice but some delay to the guitar on the first one or whatever string-instrument that you got in there could make some magic imo! And for the second one or maybe both, but especially for the last one. Some changes to the melody of the bassline wouldn't harm. As its such a short loop it gets quite boring after a while. But the sound you got to your tracks, keep it up brah! :)

They sound both really nice but some delay to the guitar on the first one or whatever string-instrument that you got in there could make some magic imo! And for the second one or maybe both, but especially for the last one. Some changes to the melody of the bassline wouldn't harm. As its such a short loop it gets quite boring after a while. But the sound you got to your tracks, keep it up brah! :)

Thanks man, you were right, added more delay, and it just set it off mate (is a piano btw) Both now finished, few switches and elements added, and mastered.. Been signed up too, so they'll be out at the start of next year on my debut EP (Long Time Coming) :)

Both of them are very pleasing to the ear. However, i could not help but think they could use some kind of lead.

Square-Sin- mix on that 'lay a cake'- bassline? :) Remind me about netsky's old classics(one of my fav producer). Not bad at all but they needs something more, like vocals etc. Keep up working, good work so far!

Thanks guys.. Been frantically searching for the right vocals, but they are escaping me at the moment.. Having a session with our singer just after Christmas, so i reckon i'll get some fresh little one liners just for these projects.. Think Nu-Urban said around March time, so got a bit of time to do a few bits and pieces.. I will try and upload the updated versions later

Back
Top Bottom