Another Andy C Tune? Loadstar? Wilkinson? who knows?

yeah i thought that was just wilkinson - everytime, then i heard it on soundcloud yesterday and was kinda disappointed, seems like overdose is the big one on that release
im guessing maybe loadstar

its got the same kind of drums as moonwalker which makes me think its wilkinson, if its not him its surely got to be loadstar

Breakage Feat. Jess Mills - Fighting Fire (loadster remix)

Been out for a while too actually found this the other day and really liked it!

Nah mate we're talking about the tune that comes in at 4 minutes, 10 seconds :)

Last edited by a moderator:
damn that is some awesome tunage! guessing it's from loadstar so probably on their album

Just sounds like a long, drawn out, fairly melodic fart. What can you gauge from that shit quality vid that this is a big tune?

Slightly contradicting myself here as the quality isn't great either :D (heard it out a few times though), but has anyone got an ID for this yet? 1:20 in. Grimmest of the grim.

Just sounds like a long, drawn out, fairly melodic fart. What can you gauge from that shit quality vid that this is a big tune?

Slightly contradicting myself here as the quality isn't great either :D (heard it out a few times though), but has anyone got an ID for this yet? 1:20 in. Grimmest of the grim.

why don't you look at the comments on youtube? :twitchy:

much better audio at 4:04:00 in this video

I'm hoping this makes it onto RAM100

Back
Top Bottom