Another advice for new remix... plz!!!! [HORROR DNB]

Rajstah Vibe

soundcloud.com/rajstah
VIP Junglist
check this my remix:
Another privat link on this forum for a sick remix i'm doing right now...
This mix i have done on headphones Pioneer HDJ1000 after working on arrangement all night, so, obviously, it needs a open monitor listen and work...
the original is this:
Suggestion about the mix, levels and, as usual, my drum's are never perfect... so, any suggestion about the sound in general and what, at ur opinion, need to be done on the mixer and mixdown...
Thanks a lot to who may can help!

yeah... to be honest, it's completely different the editing of the synth sample... but it's quite hard to make different... i call this a VIP remix... what do ya reckon? :)
Lot of work on editing and look very similar... uff... delusion!!!

---------- Post added at 21:38 ---------- Previous post was at 19:51 ----------

Mix updated with new eq on snare and advanced master with studio monitor...

---------- Post added at 22:13 ---------- Previous post was at 21:38 ----------

The drums... still too low maybe... mmmh... think i need to reopen the proj... huy.. :(

HI Rajstah,
I've listen to original,
It is different don't worry about that,
Lots going on here,
Nice growling sounds,
Terrifying sounds mate,
wud work on the kick tho, a little quite in the mix,.
Nice one, i like it.
Cheers.

What's ur suggestion about the mix?
I've lost the idea on which freq go and touch to clean up... it's everthing so damn twisted already!
Think that it's the first time in my life that i had to use a sidechain in the mix to clean for the snare... i know, little eq could do better, but wanted to try the sidechain on this.. and i think i don't like it... that' why never used! I pref defo eq's...
So, from cold ears... would be gold some suggestion about mix... do u think the bass is right? too up on the mix?
Cheers

Last edited:
i think better than this mix i can't really do... i've cleaned here'n there with eq's and got rid of that stupid sidechain... stuff for teenagers the sidechain! lol...
I get a distorcion/sat. on the sub-booms in the break down, but i couldn't get rid of those dist... probably is the sample... i can't understand...
Guys... let me know how it sounds on ya sys..

---------- Post added at 19:01 ---------- Previous post was at 18:21 ----------

no feedbacks?!
ok... i'll leave for today...
Big ups guys!!! :)

I think it sounds nice man, mix doesn't sound as bad as you're making out imo. Nice twisted bassline mate don't normally like stuff like this but quite into this!
nice one. the original is heavy aswell!

Nice wun man diggin the bassline and the drums. youve got some really good stuff going on here and it sounds pretty good for a headphones mixdown ;)

well... actually this is the final ver. done on the monitors... i think it's impossible to do a mastering on headphones!
Thank you for the comment... this make me happy! :)

Back
Top Bottom