Anotha Damn Noob!!!

Whats up? Just signed up last night....came in to check out the boards and get some Dj knowledge...I am an emcee myself wanting to do some production (like everyone else ha!)

Also....been into dnb for 2 years, who are some jump up, hardcore style artists out there? I mean along the lines of Dkay or harder. Thats my fav. dnb. just gets me all fired up!

oh yeah, my emcee name is my sn representin from Team K freestyle crew....close crew relatives include a group called the Bash Brothers. I can send you the album if you wanna hear it (Hip Hop)...we don't care about downloadin yet! (till we start makin money!) :afro:

moriaty

VIP Junglist
Phrasedefina said:
Also....been into dnb for 2 years, who are some jump up, hardcore style artists out there? I mean along the lines of Dkay or harder. Thats my fav. dnb. just gets me all fired up!
Not my favorite style, but if ya dig, check Friction, Stakka, Concord Dawn, Pendulum, erm..you might also dig Audio & Mackie.
Loadsa peeps here like the same style, so youre in the right place. Stick round (y)

PS. just a question ive been meaning to ask an MC: when you hear a huge tune drop in a club, is "rewind" the first word that pops in your mind?
just a query.:teeth:
peace
welcome

moriaty

VIP Junglist
Phrasedefina said:
Shhhiiitt.. yall betta come correct...definitely NOT a girl.

LOL :shabba:
oh shit son. Sorry mate.
Some random girl was talking to me yestarday on MSN, clainming she was a noob from dnbforum, and an MC, so ya know, it was well easy to think it was you.:rosie:

soz again brother
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
wont happen again love :teeth:

Last edited:
GorDo said:
oh shit son. Sorry mate.
Some random girl was talking to me yestarday on MSN, clainming she was a noob from dnbforum, and an MC, so ya know, it was well easy to think it was you.:rosie:

soz again brother
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
wont happen again love :teeth:
That'd be Char wouldn't it. You can tell coz the avatar has a blue background for boys and pink for girls.

Anyway welcome Phrasedefina, whats up?