Annoying tunes to get stuck in your head

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
Sub Focus - World of Hurt.. been stuck on a loop for 2 days now

Anyone else suffer from cognitive itch? If so which tunes are normally on the playlist?

we buy any cars dot com, we buy any cars dot com
from 50 quid to a hundred grand
we buy any cars dot com, we buy any cars dot com
MOTHERFUCKER

That fackin Riverside remix by TC.

that song should be sent into a blackhole...
Also, "can you feel it" by drumsound and bassline smith... really fucking grates at me... not interested in jump up too much either

that song should be sent into a blackhole...
Also, "can you feel it" by drumsound and bassline smith... really fucking grates at me... not interested in jump up too much either

yeah can u feel it never liked that 1, catchy tho

Hazard - Selector.

for about 2 years... every now n then ill just end up wistling the little tune. fucking annoying.

I remember last year at WMC in Miami (March 2009) me and my g/f both couldn't stand Rock It after the week because we'd see Andy, Subfocus, Chase & Status, etc. all at Viram, Ultra, and all the other big events and EACH one of them would either open or close their set with it, so you would keep hearing it over and over and over again. By the end of the weekend we were going mad :D

alex pirez - cut deepens

been rapping along to the lyrics in my head all day and I havnt even listened to it recently

alex pirez - cut deepens

been rapping along to the lyrics in my head all day and I havnt even listened to it recently

loved that album but that tune never really did it for me. didn't really enjoy the vibe on it

Had the drop of No Time 2 Love by Marky & Bungle over and over last few days, only the 2 seconds or so where the drums drop out and the bassline kicks in

Odd because I haven't heard the tune in years

Back
Top Bottom